The Stanford Terrace Inn is an old style hotel with rooms located around a central garden area. The rooms are large and well maintained. Free wireless internet provided in all rooms. Breakfast is served in the spacious entry foyer and includes bakery items, cereals, waffles, fruit, yoghurt and juices. A short walk to Stanford and local restaurants. Overall an ok hotel in a good location. If you have a car there are better hotels in this price range a little further from the university.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Across the street from the Stanford campus, you'll find the Stanford Terrace Inn, an oasis of unexpected elegance. In the midst of Silicon Valley, you'll discover a tradition of old world hospitality. Here, Tuscan murals adorn the walls, evoking a timeless sense of luxury. Our secluded garden setting and sun-drenched patio makes it easy to unwind. Or perhaps relieve the stresses of the day in our heated pool. Inside your over-sized guest room, you'll find all the modern conveniences. Complimentary cable TV, high-speed Internet access, and a desk large enough to get some real work done. All at a price that's pleasantly surprising. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Stanford Terrace Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stanford Terrace Hotel Palo Alto
- Stanford Terrace Palo Alto