Perfect location for accessing Stanford University. All hotels in Palo Alto are expensive & this is towards the lower end ($270 a night). But if you don't have to stay in the district go elsewhere. Having said that the room are very large & the place is painted in bright colors - good retro feel. The lush gardens in pots in the 2 courtyards are beautiful. Staff were so helpful & polite. Close to a choice of restaurants in California Ave. Has great fast wi-fi so I could get plenty of work done.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Across the street from the Stanford campus, you'll find the Stanford Terrace Inn, an oasis of unexpected elegance. In the midst of Silicon Valley, you'll discover a tradition of old world hospitality. Here, Tuscan murals adorn the walls, evoking a timeless sense of luxury. Our secluded garden setting and sun-drenched patio makes it easy to unwind. Or perhaps relieve the stresses of the day in our heated pool. Inside your over-sized guest room, you'll find all the modern conveniences. Complimentary cable TV, high-speed Internet access, and a desk large enough to get some real work done. All at a price that's pleasantly surprising. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Odigeo so you can book your Stanford Terrace Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stanford Terrace Hotel Palo Alto
- Stanford Terrace Palo Alto