Hotel offered lovely spacious rooms. The only down side was that they were putting on a new roof when we were there. They hadn't mentioned that when we booked. They initially gave us a room on the top floor but it smelled of tar so we asked to be moved. Got a room on the second floor and that was much better. Breakfast is ok. There is limited seating in the lobby and it is really not designed for breakfast but it better than some. The important thing was it was quiet and clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Across the street from the Stanford campus, you'll find the Stanford Terrace Inn, an oasis of unexpected elegance. In the midst of Silicon Valley, you'll discover a tradition of old world hospitality. Here, Tuscan murals adorn the walls, evoking a timeless sense of luxury. Our secluded garden setting and sun-drenched patio makes it easy to unwind. Or perhaps relieve the stresses of the day in our heated pool. Inside your over-sized guest room, you'll find all the modern conveniences. Complimentary cable TV, high-speed Internet access, and a desk large enough to get some real work done. All at a price that's pleasantly surprising. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Otel, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Stanford Terrace Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stanford Terrace Hotel Palo Alto
- Stanford Terrace Palo Alto