“More than 5 stars”

Reposado Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Reposado Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 362 Restaurants in Palo Alto
Cuisines: Mexican, Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Emerson Street
Reviewed August 30, 2011

Possibly the best dinner I have ever eaten. Ever. Fresh grilled seafood with saffron sweet pea rissoto and serrano lime butter. Heavenly drinks. Fun location. We had a seat right in the front by the open windows. Can I give it 10 stars?

Reviewed August 14, 2011

Fresh, inspired, delicious, authentic Mexican fare. Try the "sopititos" as a starter, just be prepared to make up an excuse as to why you're unwilling to share even a single bite w/ your dinner mates.

1  Thank nynjpaca
Reviewed July 25, 2011

I've been here twice in the last 6 months while visiting Palo Alto for business. Both times have been excellent.

Service is appropriately attentive- not bothersome and not absent.

The food is very, very good. For appetizers we had the Guacamole, trio de ceviches, and chile rellanos. All were excellent.

On one occasion I had the marinated pork chop as my main dish. The second time I had the hangar steak. For visit three, I'd be hard pressed not to choose one of them again.

Atmosphere is lively- its a big open room, maybe prone to getting a little bit loud, but never felt overwhelming.

Reviewed June 15, 2011

A friend recommended this restaurant - we're so glad we went!
From the moment we entered the restaurant the staff were super friendly (without being overbearing) recommending drinks (loved the tamarind margarita & my husband really enjoyed the Victoria beer) and they made great suggestions with the food too.
We were a group of 5 and they recommended the right amount of appetizers without pushing to up sell, and our server listened to us regarding what flavors we liked when he recommended our entrees - we'll definitely go back!
If you're looking for a fabulous restaurant , with a great vibe, to go to with friends, this is it

Reviewed February 25, 2011

The special and spacy interior looked interesting – and so did the menu despite not being a huge fan of usual Mexican fare.

And we were not disappointed: Friendly service and fresh food which was nicely presented.

We had the Ensalada Reposado and the Ensalada De Betabel as appetizers, and the Salmon Yucatan and Crepas Con Mariscos. I’d choose any of this again – or anything else from their reasonably sized menu.

Just one block from University Avenue; also has a nice bar section serving the full menu.