Creekside Inn - A Greystone Hotel(Palo Alto)(Great Value!)
$169
Crowne Plaza Palo Alto(Palo Alto)(Great Value!)
$224
$200
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $236/night.

Hotel Parmani(Palo Alto)(Great Value!)
$129
Dinah's Garden Hotel(Palo Alto)(Great Value!)
$229
$195
Dinahs Garden
The Zen Hotel(Palo Alto)(Great Value!)
$219
$209
The Zen Hotel
$150
$99
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

$315
  • Pool
Hotel Keen(Palo Alto)
$249
  • Breakfast included
$549
  • Restaurant
All reviewsil fornaiomolton brown toiletriesheart of downtownmarble bathroomtrufflecoffee and pastriesuniversity avenueboutique hotelstreet levelbeautiful hotelfresh fruitevery morningfour seasonsrestaurants and shopscomfortable bedliving roomchecking out
Reviewed July 3, 2017

In a world of tell-all tales, the Garden Court Hotel is refreshingly, if not seductively, secretive. In fact, one must be determined to find the entrance for the door to the lobby is perched on the second floor. If you appreciate understated beauty and elegance, add this to the must stay list! The old-world charm is abundant and every detail has been thoughtfully addressed...from slippers waiting for weary feet to a tray of complimentary fresh fruit for the famished.

The tastefully decorated rooms are soothing in colors, quiet and well-appointed with quality fixtures and finer furniture.

Be sure to ask for a room overlooking the inner courtyard to assure a restful night and gorgeous view from your private balcony. The flower pots, bistro table and chairs will lure you to linger on the balcony with another cup of coffee.

Room Tip: Room did not have a coffee/tea maker.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jeffery P, General Manager at Garden Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2017

Marla, thank you very much for that wonderfully eloquent review and lovely description of your stay with us. We're very happy that you had such a comfortable and enjoyable time here and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed June 28, 2017

Spectacular hotel. I especially loved the heavy drapes, the first class toiletries, the fresh fruit in your room each day, the bathrobes, bed and comfortable mattress, free fresh pastries and coffee on each floor, energy saving features, very attentive and accommodating staff, beautiful courtyard and old world elegance. All remarkable details, high quality and little touches that show they thought of everything to make your stay memorable.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business

Gillis, thank you so much for the lovely review! I'm very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and were so comfortable. We hope you'll visit us again in the future!

Reviewed June 26, 2017

The Garden Court Hotel is a gem in the heart of downtown Palo Alto. I stayed here the night of my son's wedding. The staff is terrific and the rooms are beautiful with comfortable beds. We even had a terrace overlooking the courtyard.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family

Jean, thanks for the great review! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Congratulations to your son, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed June 21, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here overnight on a business trip. First class service and staff. Rooms were absolutely gorgeous, comfortable. Didn't want to leave. Did use the workout room which was adequate. Highly recommend a stay here.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
Jeffery P, General Manager at Garden Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2017

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Please feel free to reach out to me directly as well with any additional feedback so we can ensure that your next stay is a 5-star one!

Reviewed June 20, 2017

I cannot express with enough gratitude how much I am thankful for the wonderful stay at the Garden Court Hotel in Palo Alto. I was greeted so warmly by Jose, Angelo and Nandini that it felt like I was visiting my relatives. The check-in experience was smooth and seamless and shockingly enjoyable. The duration of my stay was augmented by the phenomenal service from Charles. Anything I needed was handled so quickly and well by him. It was so nice to have someone actually care about making sure I had a good stay at this hotel. He truly went above and beyond and I am so very grateful he was working that night. My room was so clean and had great style, all the furniture and fixtures were modern and refreshing. My patio was huge! I could have done laps out there! All future hotel stays are pretty much ruined thanks to this hotel as I do not think I will ever experience this type of service again. The breakfast was impeccable and such a treat to enjoy on the patio. Thank you so much everyone at the hotel. You truly made my experience memorable and I hope anyone reading this takes this as a personal testimonial from me: Stay here, you will be amazed and happy that you did!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I'm very happy to hear that your stay was so enjoyable. We strive to offer nothing but the best for our guests and I'm thrilled that we delivered such a pleasant experience to you. I'll ensure that the rest of our staff sees your lovely comments as well. We hope to see you again in the future!