All reviewsil fornaiomolton brown toiletriesheart of downtownmarble bathroomtrufflecoffee and pastriesboutique hoteluniversity avenuebeautiful hotelfresh fruitevery morningfour seasonscomfortable bedliving roomchecking outhome away from homesilicon valley
Reviewed June 28, 2017

Spectacular hotel. I especially loved the heavy drapes, the first class toiletries, the fresh fruit in your room each day, the bathrobes, bed and comfortable mattress, free fresh pastries and coffee on each floor, energy saving features, very attentive and accommodating staff, beautiful courtyard and old world elegance. All remarkable details, high quality and little touches that show they thought of everything to make your stay memorable.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
Jeffery P, General Manager at Garden Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2017

Gillis, thank you so much for the lovely review! I'm very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and were so comfortable. We hope you'll visit us again in the future!

Reviewed June 26, 2017

The Garden Court Hotel is a gem in the heart of downtown Palo Alto. I stayed here the night of my son's wedding. The staff is terrific and the rooms are beautiful with comfortable beds. We even had a terrace overlooking the courtyard.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family

Jean, thanks for the great review! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Congratulations to your son, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed June 21, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here overnight on a business trip. First class service and staff. Rooms were absolutely gorgeous, comfortable. Didn't want to leave. Did use the workout room which was adequate. Highly recommend a stay here.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
Jeffery P, General Manager at Garden Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2017

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Please feel free to reach out to me directly as well with any additional feedback so we can ensure that your next stay is a 5-star one!

Reviewed June 20, 2017

I cannot express with enough gratitude how much I am thankful for the wonderful stay at the Garden Court Hotel in Palo Alto. I was greeted so warmly by Jose, Angelo and Nandini that it felt like I was visiting my relatives. The check-in experience was smooth and seamless and shockingly enjoyable. The duration of my stay was augmented by the phenomenal service from Charles. Anything I needed was handled so quickly and well by him. It was so nice to have someone actually care about making sure I had a good stay at this hotel. He truly went above and beyond and I am so very grateful he was working that night. My room was so clean and had great style, all the furniture and fixtures were modern and refreshing. My patio was huge! I could have done laps out there! All future hotel stays are pretty much ruined thanks to this hotel as I do not think I will ever experience this type of service again. The breakfast was impeccable and such a treat to enjoy on the patio. Thank you so much everyone at the hotel. You truly made my experience memorable and I hope anyone reading this takes this as a personal testimonial from me: Stay here, you will be amazed and happy that you did!

Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I'm very happy to hear that your stay was so enjoyable. We strive to offer nothing but the best for our guests and I'm thrilled that we delivered such a pleasant experience to you. I'll ensure that the rest of our staff sees your lovely comments as well. We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed June 9, 2017 via mobile

What a great experience. My husband and I travel a lot and we both have very high standards for cleanliness, and this place felt like home. The hospitality was amazing, the rooms were lovely, and the location was perfect. We are not complainers so, we usually only post if we think it's worth sharing for others, and trust me, this place is worth sharing. You cannot go wrong here.
We will definitely be back

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family

Jenny, thank you so much for that wonderful review! We always strive to give the best in hospitality to our guests and I'm pleased to hear everything went very well for you. We look forward to your next visit!