Country Inn
Creekside Inn - A Greystone Hotel(Palo Alto)(Great Value!)
$173
Hotel Keen(Palo Alto)
$279
  • Breakfast included
$295
Westin.com
  • Pool
Dinah's Garden Hotel(Palo Alto)(Great Value!)
$249
$195
Dinahs Garden
$499
  • Restaurant
The Zen Hotel(Palo Alto)(Great Value!)
$219
$209
The Zen Hotel
Hotel Parmani(Palo Alto)(Great Value!)
$169
Hotels.com
$110
$99
Coronet Motel(Palo Alto)(Great Value!)
$129
$549
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsyogurtel caminofamily stayed heregrab and goclean roomshealth careup to datestanford hospitalhave stayed here many timespool areaper nightmain roadgreat poolbreakfast sandwichminute drivehome away from homevisiting palo alto
Reviewed November 3, 2007

I'm not usually fond of motels,. They once held a certain tragic/romance, but that's long gone. So for me to give this motel a favorable review, it must mean the Country Inn is a winner. Well, it is. At least for a motel. Good shower. Good bed. Quiet. And reasonably priced compared to the rest of the area.
Bottom line: it's absolutely fine on a budget. And when you're in Palo Alto, most everyone NEEDS to be on a budget.
Save your hotel money, and eat well.

• Stayed: February 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Fly_With_Kenny
Reviewed October 30, 2007

I stayed there several nights at this hotel its a great very small clean hotel.. the beds are not the best.. very inexpensive for a single its 68.00 with tax.. aaa rate. be sure to tell them not to use there room freshener very strong unless you don't mind.. it a mom &pop kind of of place.. be sure to be clear with them on your reservations they seem to get confused very easily a few times they messed up on my reservation and I did not have rooms.. also one time i stayed a night and I said I might stay two but I left really early and i did not let them know and when I came back I was locked out.. which any hotel would see your belongings in the room and would assume you are staying another night. the have your cc. with all that I would highly recommend it for the price...

Stayed: October 2007
Reviewed October 6, 2007

I found this small independent motel through TripAdvisor. Most reviews but not all were very positive. Now that I have stayed there myself, I would like to add another positive review. My mom and my wife and I travelled to Palo Alto to attend a wedding and we stayed at the Country Inn Motel for five nights in two adjacent rooms. Other family members were in two other rooms, and we all enjoyed our stay. The rooms are decent and clean for a very reasonable price. But in addition, unlike other motor inns in the vicinity, which seem to be all building and parking lot, the Country Inn Motel has a sizable and well maintained lawn and garden with some beautiful mature trees and a nice pool and enclosure with flowering shrubs in built-in planters and flowering climbers on the pool enclosure wall. The effect is to invite you to come out of your room. One quirk is that most rooms do not have coffee makers, but that is balanced by coffee and tea being available 24 hours a day from the motel office. I will mention that one of our four rooms did have a ntoticeable odor when we first arrived, but it faded once the room had been aired out. I would not hesitate to go back to this motel.

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled with family
1  Thank Mike_from_Etobicoke
Reviewed August 23, 2007

Rooms are clean, comfortable and affordable. Staff very friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled on business
Reviewed July 21, 2007

Hi, this motel is clean and comfortable and I found the staff to be friendly. However, I do have to agree with Boberto's review - for some reason, they overdo the fragrance in the rooms. It's not too bad if you are gone all day long because the fragrance fades away slightly during the day and you can open your windows to air it out a little more.
The only other slight complaint was that we were promised a room upstairs but ended up with one downstairs in the corner of the motel -

• Stayed: July 2007