“We really Loved the room for handicapped accessability to the room & Pool”
Review of Ramada Palmdale

Ramada Palmdale
Ranked #10 of 15 Hotels in Palmdale
Reviewed June 15, 2011

Outside maintainenance needed some attention. Because of the wind the pool only looked inviting once out of 5 days. We did use the hot tub and my wife used the workout room everyday. The included breakfast was great and we enjoyed it. Overall we were very satisfied with the hotel. Our trip was actually to see my daughter Graduate with her Doctorate in Forensic Psychology. If we return to Palmdale we will use this hotel again.

Room Tip: Great Place to stay
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed June 15, 2011

I loved the family atmosphere and how down to earth the hotel is with families staying.

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed May 16, 2011

The hotel was nicer than I expected. I'm from Las Vegas and travel frequently so I am familiar with nice hotels. I wish I had more time to stay another night. The hotel seems almost historic with modernized touches. The bed was VERY comfortable and the room was clean. The bathroom was a little small, but not an issue. The front desk staff was very pleasant and the waitress in the restaurant was prompt and polite.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed May 11, 2011

The Good: The pool was clean and the landscaping nice. Free breakfast was okay, but the service was very slow. We asked for a quiet room and it was indeed quiet, but I think the hotel had a very low occupancy. Easy access right off the freeway.
The Bad: They advertised a fridge and microwave in the room. Not ours. They advertised an evening reception. Not on the night we arrived.
The Ugly: Ground floor room. Safety bar on sliding glass door was unstable. Felt unsafe leaving valuables in our room. Desk lamp missing the top. Looked like a dying robot.
Summary: I like to stay in independent hotels/motels so the money stays local, but sometimes they lack quality control, like this one.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank MomOnTheGoGo
Reviewed May 2, 2011

I travel a lot and was pleasantly at the quality I received for the money I spent. The service was quick and friendly and the room was one of the best i have stayed in. When I go back I will be having my entire crew stay here. The only down side is the breakfast was a bit skimpy but well worth it considering everything as a whole.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank cellesson
Reviewed April 27, 2011

Stayed 4 nights- First morning in the restaurant (even though it was free) was my last. When I arrived breakfast buffet was out of food. No one came to our table to offer a drink. Finally after we finished eating our meal a waitress arrived with coffee. Although there was a group using the hotel it was obvious no one planned the staffing accordingly. Never went back to the restaurant again during our stay.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 27, 2011

I was unable to stay at your hotel, because you do not accept pets.
I appreciate the callback on my reservation to notify me that pets were not accepted, except for service dogs, as the internet brought up your hotel when I searched for hotels in Palmdale that accept pets. I cancelled my reservation with her, cancellation is # 041 6988 790. She was also kind enough to tell me about a hotel in the area that does accept pets. When I am traveling without my 23 pound pekinese, I would try your hotel, as the photos of the hotel and the outside are of the building.

• Stayed: April 2011
Also consider these accommodations in or near Palmdale
Hampton Inn & Suites Palmdale
Best Western Plus John Jay Inn & Suites
Holiday Inn Palmdale
Holiday Inn Palmdale
#6 of 15 in Palmdale
Hilton Garden Inn Palmdale
Embassy Suites by Hilton Palmdale
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Lancaster

Been to Ramada Palmdale? Share your experiences!