Holiday Inn Palmdale
$109
Hampton.com
$167
$109
Best Western Plus John Jay Inn & Suites(Palmdale)(Great Value!)
$89
$119
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $144/night.

Courtyard Palmdale(Palmdale)
  • Pool
$188
Residence Inn
$139
All reviewsfront deskjob well donespecial thanksother hotels in the areaoutstanding servicerooms are cleanbusiness travelerantelope valleybed was very comfortablenice roomlos angelessoccer tournamentfree breakfastyogurtbusiness tripembassy suitesamy
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Here on business, I have stayed for a total of 6 weeks now and have been extremely pleased with my experience. Among many, the number one highlight of my stay was, hands down, the 'consistent' customer service. This entire staff, not only saw to every request I had, but went above and beyond by anticipating my needs. They were warm and friendly, always smiling and they have a way of 'genuinely' making me feel that they're happy to see me. I could easily say something unique and positive about every staff member, but I'll shorten to a few who really stood out to me......... Heather at the front desk is so kind and helpful and truly a joy to speak with, Corina in the Restaurant always asked me about my night or weekend and had my breakfast to-go box in hand so I could head right out for work (A thank you to the fantastic Chef by the way), Terry in Maintenance went to great lengths for me when I was having problems with my laptop connection in the room; he even went as far as to try an extension AND take me to their neighboring hotel on the property to double check if it was an outlet issue in the building. I have never seen so many employees cater to the guest to such an extent. Last but not least, Kimberly in Marketing has done an outstanding job making sure I had everything I needed and that I was well taken care of by the staff. What a lovely stay this was; there's no doubt I would return if ever in the area....... especially for the EXTREMELY soft towels and generous shower pressure (we all know that's rare in hotels!) . Thank you to everyone for making a hotel stay, a home!
-Long Beach Safety/EMT ; )

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank K J
HolidayInnPalmdale, General Manager at Holiday Inn Palmdale, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2013

Thank you for your review! I am so happy to hear how much you enjoyed the hotel and our staff! I'll be sure to share your comments with the team and we all hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 26, 2013

As a GOV Employee, I have been staying at this hotel for over 11 years. They have always been my go to hotel in Palmdale. The breakfast buffet is great, and the service you will receive from Karina (the breakfast Hostess) each morning, Is fantastic.. She will make your breakfast experience great. The dinner menu and food in the restaurant is great also. The rooms and accommodations are clean with nice furnishings. The pool and hot tube is always a good place to relax when needing to get some outdoor activities...

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for such a wonderful comment and your continued loyalty! We are happy to have you as part of our Holiday Inn family! I'll be sure to share your comments with the staff and I hope we see you again soon!

Reviewed September 23, 2013

I've stayed here four or fives times recently. It has been, by far, the best hotel experience I have ever had. The grounds are spotless. The interior, including every room, is spotless. The beds are more comfortable than mine at home. The front desk staff is amazing (Heather, Brittany and Lehua). They are professional, efficient and their smiles are contagious. The restaurant / lounge food and service are fantastic (Amy and Rose). I've met many repeat guests that will not stay anywhere else. Tony, the General Manager, should be proud this place. If staying in Palmdale, look no further. You'll be glad you did not.

Room Tip: Which ever room they put you in, you will be pleased.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for such a wonderful review and for making the Holiday Inn Palmdale your home away from home! Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed September 15, 2013

We stayed here one night with our 2 dogs and they were very accommodating by giving us a room with a balcony. They also gave us a late checkout, which we needed. The customer service is top notch. The room was very clean, comfortable and quiet. The morning breakfast buffet was very enjoyable as well as the evening happy hour with discount beer prices and good bar food.

Room Tip: If you have a pet, get a room with a balcony.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank ScubaProScubaDiver
HolidayInnPalmdale, Manager at Holiday Inn Palmdale, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

Dear Guest,

I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and that the Holiday Inn had met your every need during your visit. Our mission is to think outside the box to do just that. Thank you so much for your kind comments as it is of great benefit to the hotel and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed September 14, 2013

When in Palmdale, CA, there's no reason to go anywhere else. I'm a Marriott Premiere Platinum member, but when in Palmdale, I stay at this Holiday Inn. I stay here quite often for business, and the staff up front (Russ, Brittany, Danny Heather and Lehua) help me check in quickly, get the receipts I need for expenses, and help me even process faxes, copies, etc... They have a package for business travelers that includes breakfast buffet and Dinner (probably a $25 dinner at a restaurant) and includes 2 cocktails or drinks. Rooms are of Marriott standards, and the mattressess are really good, as I know because I have a Temperpedic bed ($6500) and I can't tell much difference.

Room Tip: They have Suites and rooms with a balcony, which is a nicer setup when using the desk to do your work while watching TV.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your schedule to leave such a kind review, and for making Holiday Inn your choice hotel when you are in Palmdale. I am proud to know my staff has left such a positive impression. Take care, and we look forward to making all your future stays at the Holiday Inn Palmdale a comforting and memorable experience.

Respectfully,