“Excellent Customer Service, Staff and Rooms”

Holiday Inn Palmdale
Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in Palmdale
Redlands
“Excellent Customer Service, Staff and Rooms”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I am an Administrative Assist who works for a SoCal company. We have been using this hotel for 3+ years now. HI Palmdale has exceeded our expections in all areas, rooms - cost and cleanliness, customer service, from front desk to housecleaning to executive management. This is the only hotel our employees want to stay at in Palmdale and when they don't have rooms for us, which is hardly ever, our employees whine and panic. Best people and best hotel accomodations in the area. I would recommend this hotel to any and everyone!!!

Room Tip: Friendly, clean and great customer service. They go out of their way to help.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
HolidayInnPalmdale, General Manager at Holiday Inn Palmdale, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Thank you for such a wonderful review! We are happy to have your team as part of our Holiday Inn family! Thank you for making Holiday Inn Palmdale your home away from home!

Tony Zilobaf

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
  • Korean first
Portland, Maine
Reviewed May 22, 2013

This was a very nice hotel....located near the highway.
The decor was nice and the facility was clean.
The rooms were well appointed with nice wall pictures.
The desk chair was really nice. The desk (like many Holiday Inn hotels) had that green translucent overlay. It looks pretty, but your laptop mouse doesn't work.
The sink was outside of the bathroom ... and the bathroom was small--but, it was fine.
There was a micro-fridge in the room....and real coffee mugs for the coffee.
The bed was comfortable, but the pillows were horrible. (Could have just been a fluke with my room.)
The restaurant and bar looked nice---I did not eat there though.
Lehua, at the desk, was very nice and accommodating.
There was a very nice dish of cookies in my room with a personal note thanking me for my stay.
I'm thinking it was because I'm a platinum member, but maybe the do that for everyone?
: -)
The manager was visible often. We spoke for a few minutes and I could tell that he took great price in his property.
I would stay here again!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
HolidayInnPalmdale, General Manager at Holiday Inn Palmdale, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Thank you for such a detailed review! I am very happy to see that you’ve enjoyed our hotel and I will be sure to share your thoughts with our staff. We hope to see you again soon!

Alta Loma, California
Reviewed May 20, 2013

I have stayed at this Holiday Inn by choice on repeated occasions. I could book closer to work, but I prefer to stay here. The rooms are comfortable and fairly spacious, but as nice as they are, the best thing is the staff. They are friendly, but also always professional. They know how to take good care of their guests. The restaurant has good food as well.
I will continue to choose this Holiday Inn as I continue to travel.

Room Tip: I tend to avoid the rooms at the very ends of the floor, as they tend to be a bit smaller than the o...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your review and for making the Holiday Inn Palmdale your home away from home! We are happy to have you as our guest and hope to see you again soon!

San Diego, CA
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Recently, I had the opportunity to visit Lancaster, CA for a youth soccer tournament. I found the Holiday Inn very comfortable and accommodating for my needs.

The guest room was clean and well presented and recently remodeled. We ordered room service one night and the food quality was very good and well presented and delivered in a timely fashion.

The staff throughout the entire hotel was extremely friendly to include front desk and restaurant. In the morning, we missed breakfast and the server immediately put together a little "to go" box for my son to eat prior to his game. The hotel served our purposes perfectly. We are well traveled and suggest this hotel without question.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank striker212121
HolidayInnPalmdale, General Manager at Holiday Inn Palmdale, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Thank you for your review! I’m pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and we all hope to see you again soon!

new york ny
Reviewed May 9, 2013

When you arrive you are always met with a smile. Hotel is clean well maintained,ammenities are first rate(fitness center, pool ) Rooms are very nice (if poss try to get a suite) Staff (Heather, Brittney, Ross) to name a few, go the extra mile for a guest.A nice extra is they have a free area shuttle which is nice if you don't feel like driving.Say hi to Tony when you get there.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
HolidayInnPalmdale, General Manager at Holiday Inn Palmdale, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Thank you for reviewing your stay with us. I’m happy you enjoyed the hotel and our amenities! I hope to see you again during your next trip to the Palmdale area.

San Diego, California
Reviewed April 14, 2013

We enjoyed our stay during a soccer tournament. The rooms are very clean and the hotel is well maintained. There is a small workout room with just cardio machines that are a little older but still adequate. The hotel is easy to find with quick access off the freeway and about a mile from a big mall and lots of restaurants.

My biggest issue was the pool, my kids were so excited to get to swim only to find it was way too cold, although it was supposed to be heated. I told the front desk both days and the maintenance staff said they would check the heater but the 3 days we were there the pool was way too cold. The jacuzzi was nice though.

Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank 53bethk
HolidayInnPalmdale, General Manager at Holiday Inn Palmdale, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
Thank you for your review! I’m very happy that overall you enjoyed the hotel. I apologize for any inconvenience the pool temperature may have caused. I will be sure to follow up with my front desk and maintenance staff. Thank you again for staying with us.

Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

I was in Palmdale on business and the Embassy Suites (our designated hotel) oversold their rooms by nine. Even though I called to tell them I would be a late checkin, they sold my room. I was sent to the Holiday Inn for one night.

As primarily a day sleeper, I need a quiet room. The only issue with the Holiday is the air conditioner under the window. It was unusually loud, and I can't imagine sleeping in the Holiday's rooms during the heat of the summer days in Palmdale. Back to the Embassy Suites and their quiet, central air/heat rooms with large upper-scale bathrooms. This, in-spite of the fact that I was offered a free breakfast (which is also included at the Embassy Suites).

Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay with us. It is unfortunate that you experienced an uncommonly noisy air conditioning unit. I am sure that your experience will not be the same in another location. Please give us another opportunity to provide our great and award winning services for you.