“Good food, good service.”

Don Juan Mexican Seafood
Ranked #99 of 210 Restaurants in Palmdale
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Palmdale, California
“Good food, good service.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

Don Juan's is my 'go to' Mexican restaurant out here. Good service and the food has always been great... and good margaritas. My favorite is the shrimp fajitas. Enough for two. (just ask for an extra tortilla)

Visited August 2013

“The proverbial 'el dorado' of mexican food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Dishes can get a little pricey and the service has been lacking a time or two, but then every server is, I'm sure, prone to having an off day here or there. That being said, let me break this down for you. Theres a dish they serve here called 'carne tampiceña' (my best guess on the spelling). What we're talking about here is the orginal 'epic mealtime' minus the alcohol marinade and humor. They take some diced ham, onions and herbs, wrap them all in steak, wrap THAT in bacon, melt some cheese on top of it all, cover it in their delicious salsa and serve it with rice and beans. Ive been going there occsisionally for about 19 years and it still doesnt fail to impress.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank thee_Vince
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2012 via mobile

We've eaten at Don Juan's when they were at their other location, and their excellent quality continued to their new, bigger location. My husband and I have gone there alone, with our two kids, and with our bible study group (25+ people), and the quality remains excellent.
Highly recommend Don Juan's!

Lompoc, California
“Truly enjoyable dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2012

Found this place on line through trip advisor. I was not disappointed! The food was wonderful the menu huge and the prices decent. We had a party of 7 the service was outstanding! Our drinks were never empty and neither were our chips and salsa. The servers were very attentive but not over bearing. We had a wide variety of foods from Crab enchiladas to a giant meat burrrito to straight up shrimp and scallops. Everyone was happy. If I ever you find yourself in Palmdale you can eat here with confidence! By the way as stated by others, YES the margaritas are VERY good!!

• Visited April 2012
Palmdale, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Alternative Venues”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2012

Since we are in Southern California, there are a lot of Mexican Restaurants, but Don Juan's has been in the Palmdale area for many years and it is consistently excellent for both service and the food. You have to like Mexican and seafood, but I love the place and eat there whenever the mood for that cuisine strikes me, (and it does fairly frequently!).

Been to Don Juan Mexican Seafood? Share your experiences!