“Delicious burgers!!”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #10 of 223 Restaurants in Palmdale
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I went to this Red Robin for my bday 04/30/2014.The food was really good and love the bottomless fries ! The service was good.no complaints at all . I would Defenitely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

I'm always pleased when I visit. The burgers are excellent. My go to has always been the bacon guacamole. My most recent visit I tried the Prime Chophouse. WOW! What a treat that was. I'm going to have to try everything now. The fries are always crisp and it's a nice touch that they serve then with a side of ranch dressing. For those that want to make their meal a little healthier they offer other side options, like broccoli. I guess that's kind of like drinking light beer - you're trying, right? I'll also add that the bar staff at this Palmdale location are awesome!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

now this is the place for the best burgers. my kids like the garlic fries. theres not much to say except--if you like burgers this is the place to go.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

I do like and order almost every visit is crispy chicken salad. It is so good with the poppy seed mustard dressing. Perfect with the bottomless strawberry lemonade.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Red Robin has delicious burgers and even can accomodate those on a Gluten Free diet! Their burgers are nice and juicy.