“Refused to honor a TV advertisement”
Review of Subway

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Subway
Ranked #163 of 250 Restaurants in Palmdale
Reviewed June 29, 2018

Person wanted to charge me $5.99 for a $4.99 ad special. Told me that my sub wasn't part of the ad. Only reason I went in was because of the TV ad

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 11, 2017

very friendly - helped me when it was less than 5 mins to closing with no attitude or anything. Good sandwich.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed January 12, 2015

I love Subway and usually order the footlong tuna on honey oat bread. I get the dressing in a separate container. The one time I purchase something here, for some reason, the sandwich was soggy even with out dressing. If you fill out the survey, you get a free cookie on your next visit but I have not returned.

Date of visit: December 2014
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Good food, good service. Nothing to dislike. Close to Marriott property and Home Depot. Close to freeway and NASA DAOF.

Date of visit: December 2013

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!