“Its what you would expect from a chain.”
Review of Taco Bell

Taco Bell
Ranked #78 of 250 Restaurants in Palmdale
Description: Find your nearby Taco Bell at 739 W Avenue P in Palmdale. We're serving all your favorite menu items, from classic burritos and tacos, to new favorites like the $5 Double Stacked Tacos Box, Crunchwrap Supreme, Fiesta Taco Salad, and Chalupa Supreme. So come inside, or visit our drive-thru. You can also order online and skip our line inside.
Reviewed April 28, 2019

But then again, I do like Taco Bell. We have eathen at Taco Bells all over the country. This place was clean with friendly staff.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed March 7, 2019

I ran by for a quick and cheap bite to eat. The drive through was fairly quick and food was hot and fresh.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed November 6, 2017

I stopped in to have their yummy bean and cheese burrito. I am never disappointed, with this choice. It's always perfectly the same and I know what I'm getting - YUM!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed March 10, 2017

I stop here at least once or twice a week for the rice and beans burrito and at the price they sell them for i can't make it any cheaper or better. My grandsons favorite snack. I can't say any more about the other food as he only eats these.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed September 26, 2015

great food for all if you like to eat at taco bell then try the number one . I eat at the one in Tehachapi,ca

Date of visit: September 2015

Been to Taco Bell? Share your experiences!