“Quick in the Drive Through”
Review of Taco Bell

Taco Bell
Ranked #78 of 250 Restaurants in Palmdale
Description: Find your nearby Taco Bell at 739 W Avenue P in Palmdale. We're serving all your favorite menu items, from classic burritos and tacos, to new favorites like the $5 Double Stacked Tacos Box, Crunchwrap Supreme, Fiesta Taco Salad, and Chalupa Supreme. So come inside, or visit our drive-thru. You can also order online and skip our line inside.
Reviewed March 7, 2019

I ran by for a quick and cheap bite to eat. The drive through was fairly quick and food was hot and fresh.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed November 6, 2017

I stopped in to have their yummy bean and cheese burrito. I am never disappointed, with this choice. It's always perfectly the same and I know what I'm getting - YUM!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed March 10, 2017

I stop here at least once or twice a week for the rice and beans burrito and at the price they sell them for i can't make it any cheaper or better. My grandsons favorite snack. I can't say any more about the other food as he only eats these.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed September 26, 2015

great food for all if you like to eat at taco bell then try the number one . I eat at the one in Tehachapi,ca

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed January 4, 2015

Taco bell is always adding something new, very good tacos and Mexican pizza, some great other food with new names all the time.

Date of visit: April 2014

Been to Taco Bell? Share your experiences!