“You can find better nearby”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Claim Jumper

Claim Jumper
Ranked #20 of 210 Restaurants in Palmdale
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children
“You can find better nearby”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

This restaurant was recommended by a few family members. If I were to rate this place based on my experience alone, I would probably rate it as Poor; however, the two people I was with didn't mind it as much as I did. The service was decent, but the food quality was below average. We had three different meals. Mine was horrible, and I am not a picky eater. The other two meals were described as "ok". "Ok" isn't really worth the cost of eating out in my opinion. If you are looking for a place to eat, there are so many more options. Fast food would be better than spending your time and money here.

• Visited April 2014

Lancaster, California
“~EXCELLENT~”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

While visiting for my mothers birthday, it has proved to be one of the few very good restaurants on my mothers list. I love the decor and atmosphere along with the customer service. The food is great too! You get the sense of comfort while modern dining in a nice setting.

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Nice Late Dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

First time for my wife and son but I have been many times to a Claim Jumpers. The service and food did not disappoint. My wife had steak and grilled shrimp and my son the ribs and chicken. The sides were excellent as we tried a variety between all our dinners. May have given a higher rating if the chicken was a little more juicy but was a little on the dry side. Could not have asked for a better server as she was very attentive and friendly.

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great Steak or Homestyle - Your Choice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

Started with Clam Chowder and it was very tasty. I didn't want a big heavy meal since it was late and the waitress said the fish was fresh so I tried the Rainbow Trout. This hit the spot! Next time I'll go earlier and with an appetite. Staff is always friendly and cordial.

Orange County, CA
“Surprisingly Good!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2014

Haven't eaten at a Claim Jumper in many years, as I didn't really enjoy them in the past. Ended up here, as it was the least busy restaurant in the Antelope Valley Mall. Had a party of nine, which seemed to be an issue at first, as the manager tried to turn us down for seating. We were then given the chance to wait for the party at the largest table to depart, which we did. The menu was a good deal better than I remembered and everyone, including the two kids in our party, found something they liked. All the meals were quite tasty. Large portions meant there was no room for dessert, although there were some we would have liked to try. Server staff were all very friendly and patient. Décor was generally Western, but without going overboard. Quite a nice experience. I might have to add Claim Jumper back onto my list of restaurants to enjoy.

Visited April 2014

Been to Claim Jumper? Share your experiences!