“Dinner for 2.”

Add it.
George's Inka Grill Peruvian Food
Ranked #41 of 250 Restaurants in Palmdale
Cuisines: Peruvian
Description: 661-266-9090 Restaurant has been in business approximately 8 months according to the waiter.
Reviewed February 8, 2016

Fantastic place. Great food. Friendly staff, delightful owner.
She is also a Gold Star Mom, so she really enjoys the company of members of the Military.

Date of visit: April 2015

Reviewed July 6, 2015

I ate at George's while in Palmdale for business. The service was friendly and prompt. The prices were fair. The serving was large and the amount of chicken was generous. I could not finish my plate. I ordered the Tallarin Saltado de Pollo which was flavorful and the vegetables were very fresh. I enjoyed the complementary soup and thought that my passion fruit juice was delicious. My colleague had the Saltado de Pollo and enjoyed his as well. I would definitely return if ever in the area again.

Date of visit: April 2015
Reviewed June 26, 2015

We were visiting Palmdale, CA to visit someone who has a summer job there. On our second and final night in town, we found George's on Trip Advisor, and decided to chance it as the reviews were positive and it wasn't an In-and-Out (much as we love their grub) nor an Applebees (thankfully).
The food was great, and staff very friendly and unpretentious. It is Palmdale after all. Unfortunately, George's is closing this weekend due to high mall rent. It is unlikely that we will be back to Palmdale but its too bad that this beacon of nice, non-chain, home cooked food will be gone, although the owner said they were trying to find an alternative home. We will be hoping you find one George's Inka Grill Peruvian Food.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed May 21, 2015

the food here is very good and the people/service is quite nice, we don't go too often because it is just a little pricey. Everything always tastes fresh and you know that they don't cook it until you order, which is very nice!! I adore the home made green sauce they serve and the chicken cilantro soup that comes with your meal, all tastes very fresh! This is worth a stop.

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed December 1, 2014

Never had Peruvian food until we came here .... So glad we gave it a try! The food is delicious & the service is excellent!
Nice, friendly, family owned place.
Owner gives military discount