“nice people, good food”

Add it.
George's Inka Grill Peruvian Food
Ranked #41 of 250 Restaurants in Palmdale
Cuisines: Peruvian
Description: 661-266-9090 Restaurant has been in business approximately 8 months according to the waiter.
Reviewed May 21, 2015

the food here is very good and the people/service is quite nice, we don't go too often because it is just a little pricey. Everything always tastes fresh and you know that they don't cook it until you order, which is very nice!! I adore the home made green sauce they serve and the chicken cilantro soup that comes with your meal, all tastes very fresh! This is worth a stop.

Date of visit: May 2015

Reviewed December 1, 2014

Never had Peruvian food until we came here .... So glad we gave it a try! The food is delicious & the service is excellent!
Nice, friendly, family owned place.
Owner gives military discount

Date of visit: September 2014
Reviewed June 30, 2014

My husband talked me into going to this place. I was pleasantly surprised. I would have rated it higher, but I don't think they have wine or cocktails. I believe they have beer though. The food was well prepared and a little different than the same old chain restaurant food which I like. We always get a seat right away. So, try something different, I think you will like it too!

Date of visit: April 2014
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Wonderful exotic choices freshly prepared. The owner personally came up to us to make sure all was good. Soup was wonderful. Meat and Chicken dishes flavorful and excellent too. Good choice of dishes. Highly recommend.

Date of visit: February 2014
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Went there with 15 coworkers for lunch and everyone enjoyed there meal. Most of us had never had Peruvian food and did not know what to expect. We were all pleasantly surprised with our meals and value for the quantity of food. Service is excellent. Selection and quality of food is excellent. I was one of the last served and was getting hungry looking at all the plates on the table and everything smelled great! I recommend this place and will definitely be back.

Date of visit: October 2013