“Tasty Food!”

George's Inka Grill Peruvian Food
Ranked #40 of 210 Restaurants in Palmdale
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: 661-266-9090 Restaurant has been in business approximately 8 months according to the waiter.
Palmdale, California
“Tasty Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

Went there with 15 coworkers for lunch and everyone enjoyed there meal. Most of us had never had Peruvian food and did not know what to expect. We were all pleasantly surprised with our meals and value for the quantity of food. Service is excellent. Selection and quality of food is excellent. I was one of the last served and was getting hungry looking at all the plates on the table and everything smelled great! I recommend this place and will definitely be back.

• Visited October 2013

Lake Hughes, California, USA
“Always a Treat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I've been coming here for years; the food is exceptional, and the family that owns and runs the business are kind, friendly people. My favorite is the fried cassava, and the Peruvian flan is also the best flan ever! Their entrees are big enough for my husband and I to split--I usually get the dish with a thin fried steak and pesto noodles (the name of which escapes me). Everything is always made fresh to order, and I have never had something here that I didn't like!

Visited August 2013
Hesperia, California
“lovely surprise”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

What a nice lunch - nice food and nice service - a family run restaurant! I had the Taku Taku which was recommended and for a darn good reason - tasted wonderful! My daughter had the curried chicken which was also perfect, Peruvian beer is tasty too. I will be going back and already have a number of things I wish to try, like Arroz con Mariscos - a wonderful sounding mixed seafood dish and the fresh boiled mussels topped with spicy red onion, tomatoes and cilantro

• Visited September 2013
Vancouver, Washington
“Phewruvian”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

We arrived only 5 minutes after opening for lunch business. During our entire time there, we were the only sit-down patrons in the place, although there were 2 or 3 take-out customers. The décor was interesting and the booth we were in was by a window and had a high upholstered back for privacy and ease of conversation.
The service was cheerful and animated. The menu was varied enough for everyone to find a dish they thought they’d like, but quite spendy, especially for lunch fare. The wine list was short on decent house wines and long on expensive bottles of wine.
We ordered a mixed seafood ceviche to start with, to the tune of $15. It had tiny squid, calamari, shrimp, and white fish on a bed of lettuce and in a typical ceviche sauce. It was exceedingly disappointing. First of all, it was served at room temperature instead of chilled. The squid were so chewy that they were almost inedible. The calamari were in rings (like what you can buy frozen in a bag at Costco), had no taste at all, and were so rubbery and hard that we had trouble even cutting them with a knife and soon gave up on them at all. The shrimp were fine, but being warmish detracted from what could have been decent flavor. Instead of marinated chunks of white fish, we found morsels of chopped white fish scattered in and about the lettuce. The onions were not chunked and mixed in, but left in small slices on the top. There was no avocado included as part of this dish, nor were there any slices of lime on the plate.
I have had ceviche multiple times and in many places in Mexico as well as in Costa Rica and Los Angeles, CA, and San Antonio, TX. What we were served at George’s INKA grill was unlike any of them – warm, tasteless, and basically inedible. We left more than half of what was on the plate to start with when we paid the bill. Sorry, folks, but that’s the truth.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank twosteptweetie
Palmdale, California, United States
“Fantastic addition to the AV!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

The calamari is to die for and the seafood soup is amazing as well. Their traditional entrees like the Lomo Saltado, Milenesa, etc. are primary examples and well represented to the first timer on introduction to Peruvian food. Our 2 year old was loving all the different options to choose from just off of our plates. This spot is a DO NOT MISS!!

• Visited January 2013