“Always a Treat”

Add it.
George's Inka Grill Peruvian Food
Ranked #41 of 250 Restaurants in Palmdale
Cuisines: Peruvian
Description: 661-266-9090 Restaurant has been in business approximately 8 months according to the waiter.
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I've been coming here for years; the food is exceptional, and the family that owns and runs the business are kind, friendly people. My favorite is the fried cassava, and the Peruvian flan is also the best flan ever! Their entrees are big enough for my husband and I to split--I usually get the dish with a thin fried steak and pesto noodles (the name of which escapes me). Everything is always made fresh to order, and I have never had something here that I didn't like!

Date of visit: August 2013

Reviewed September 29, 2013

What a nice lunch - nice food and nice service - a family run restaurant! I had the Taku Taku which was recommended and for a darn good reason - tasted wonderful! My daughter had the curried chicken which was also perfect, Peruvian beer is tasty too. I will be going back and already have a number of things I wish to try, like Arroz con Mariscos - a wonderful sounding mixed seafood dish and the fresh boiled mussels topped with spicy red onion, tomatoes and cilantro

Date of visit: September 2013
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We arrived only 5 minutes after opening for lunch business. During our entire time there, we were the only sit-down patrons in the place, although there were 2 or 3 take-out customers. The décor was interesting and the booth we were in was by a window and had a high upholstered back for privacy and ease of conversation.
The service was cheerful and animated. The menu was varied enough for everyone to find a dish they thought they’d like, but quite spendy, especially for lunch fare. The wine list was short on decent house wines and long on expensive bottles of wine.
We ordered a mixed seafood ceviche to start with, to the tune of $15. It had tiny squid, calamari, shrimp, and white fish on a bed of lettuce and in a typical ceviche sauce. It was exceedingly disappointing. First of all, it was served at room temperature instead of chilled. The squid were so chewy that they were almost inedible. The calamari were in rings (like what you can buy frozen in a bag at Costco), had no taste at all, and were so rubbery and hard that we had trouble even cutting them with a knife and soon gave up on them at all. The shrimp were fine, but being warmish detracted from what could have been decent flavor. Instead of marinated chunks of white fish, we found morsels of chopped white fish scattered in and about the lettuce. The onions were not chunked and mixed in, but left in small slices on the top. There was no avocado included as part of this dish, nor were there any slices of lime on the plate.
I have had ceviche multiple times and in many places in Mexico as well as in Costa Rica and Los Angeles, CA, and San Antonio, TX. What we were served at George’s INKA grill was unlike any of them – warm, tasteless, and basically inedible. We left more than half of what was on the plate to start with when we paid the bill. Sorry, folks, but that’s the truth.

Date of visit: July 2013
1  Thank twosteptweetie
Reviewed April 22, 2013

The calamari is to die for and the seafood soup is amazing as well. Their traditional entrees like the Lomo Saltado, Milenesa, etc. are primary examples and well represented to the first timer on introduction to Peruvian food. Our 2 year old was loving all the different options to choose from just off of our plates. This spot is a DO NOT MISS!!

Date of visit: January 2013
Reviewed October 26, 2012

The staff and owners are Peruvian and they explained all the dishes to us! Excellent eatery. They have great entree's as well as the deserts.

Date of visit: October 2012