“A real Peru feel!”

Add it.
George's Inka Grill Peruvian Food
Ranked #72 of 211 Restaurants in Palmdale
Cuisines: Peruvian
Description: 661-266-9090 Restaurant has been in business approximately 8 months according to the waiter.
Palmdale
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A real Peru feel!”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

The staff and owners are Peruvian and they explained all the dishes to us! Excellent eatery. They have great entree's as well as the deserts.

Visited October 2012

Quartz Hill, California
“Wonderful Family-Owned Restaurant”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

What an outstanding restaurant!
I had never eaten Peruvian food in my life, but my trip last week to George's Inka Grill made a convert out of me. The soup (with cilantro) and fresh-baked rolls included in the meal were both made in-house (yes, bread made from scratch and baked in-house) and piping hot. The menu is extensive and largely different from "Mexican" food (with familiar items like Paella). And it's all home-cooked from scratch with a lot of love. Simply delicious!

(BTW, George isn't the owner of "George's Inka Grill." It was named for the owner's son, who died serving our country in the military in the Middle East.)

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Gail1Marie
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Unique in Land of Chains”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

This is an excellent alternative to the name brand chains that you will recognize in Palmdale. The food is not spectacular, but it is a good value and it is unique enough to make a special trip for. The seafood dishes are especially good - the seafood fried rice is similar to paella. Try the cilantro soup, too.

• Visited July 2012
Leonardtown, Maryland
“Fantastic Hidden Gem”
Reviewed May 9, 2012

My husband and I came upon George's Inka Grill by chance. What an absolutely fantastic restaurant tucked in a small strip mall amidst big box stores. From the time we walked in our server made us feel welcome and told us about all the favorite dishes and specials. I had the Pescado a lo Macho (fresh fish fillet with red sauce and a shellfish symphony) and my husband had one of the chicken dishes. As we waited for our meals, our server brought us homemade/freshly baked rolls with a hot cilantro sauce and cups of chicken cilantro soup. Both were delicious as were the main courses. I am still salivating remembering this wonderful Peruvian food. I can't wait until we pass through the Lancaster/Palmdale area again as we will be stopping here again.

• Visited April 2012