“Yeehaw!”

Add it.
Texas Cattle Company
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 11, 2012

We have been to the Texas Cattle Company in the Antelope Valley mall on several occasions, mainly while the old cinemas were located inside the mall. This time when we visited was it was another night I just didn't really feel like cooking.

Yes, the Texas Cattle Company is one of those chain establishments. What sets the Palmdale one apart is the servers. What a bright, bubbly bunch they were on this night. When we arrived it wasn't terribly busy and our server gave us lots of attention. As our meal progressed it got a lot busier and the two servers were really hustling. Our server, and I think it was something like Alaysa (I am so very sorry for not getting this right), was just wonderful. She kept smiling even with tables of families and restless kids.

To the food. Hubby had one of the burgers, I had a burrito. Both were good, not "oh wow, got to rush back for another soon" good but better than average for this type of place. Hubby also had a beer which was good and cold. The burrito was tasty and better than I can make at home.

We got out of there before the kids became too unruly. Our server walked with us to the front of the restaurant and made us feel like we were valued regular customers. When we're in Palmdale we'll probably go back when we're at the mall.

Reviewed June 7, 2012

Good portions good tasting food great service you will like the food here friendly people

Reviewed May 17, 2012

Had high hopes of a great meal. But was disapointed, my husband and I shared a BBQ Chicken and Baby Back Ribs Dinnner, we had Baked Beans, Baked Potatoes and Garlic Bread. My husband really liked the Chicken, I did not like the Ribs, and he did not like them either. No real flavor, even though there was BBQ sauce on them not very tasty. The Baked Beans were great, wish I would have just had the beans. The Price was good, but if you don't like the food then it dosn't matter how cheap the meal is. I don't think I would eat there again. There are several restaurants nearby that are far better.

Reviewed February 5, 2012

The Texas Cattle Company is one of the formula restaurants that are omnipresent, and it is as good as any of them. If you want burgers and beer it is a good place to go, and the food is always super!