Best Western Plus John Jay Inn & Suites
$159
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $176/night.

Holiday Inn Palmdale(Palmdale)(Great Value!)
$99
$97
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

$124
Hampton.com
$109
$119
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $149/night.

Courtyard Palmdale(Palmdale)
$194
$165
Courtyard
$80
$188
Residence Inn
$139
All reviewswafflesregional medical centerbreakfast roomroom was largenice stayone night stayrooms are cleanan older hotelbed was comfortableeasy accessdecent breakfastfirst floorwould stay here againparking lotvisiting familypalmdale areawould highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I stayed at this hotel by chance and I am so glad I did. I live in Palmdale and I still go there just to relax. Wonderful staff, I love the jaccuzi in the room, very quiet. I am going there for my birthday just to relax. I highly recommend it.

Room Tip: Rooms with the jaccuzi are worth it!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Roy P, Manager at Best Western Plus John Jay Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

Thank you very much for taking your time to write the review.
I am glad we were able to provide you with a comfortable stay.
We hope to have you as a guest again.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

Very friendly and standard business hotel until you get to the room.

Don't get me wrong - it's got all the amenities you expect, the room is comfortable and clean, and check in was fast and efficient.

But the room was a treat with a giant jacuzzi tub located in the room proper. Kind of reminds me of a honeymoon suite!

One tip - there's not much close by the hotel as far as restaurants or shops.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
5  Thank mmppwwzz
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Another good enough business hotel. Clean bed, mini-fridge clean shower, etc... In room Internet was wired only but my 1st floor room next to the lobby could pickup the lobby wifi well enough. Important to know though you might need to bring a small wifi router though if you want to work anywhere but at the desk in the room. The mirror on the bathroom door leads to staring at yourself while 'sitting and thinking', but for a solo business traveler it's not a big deal since you just leave the door open. Nothing really in walking distance, but nothing's far away either. If I were going to Palmdale with the family, doubt I'd stay here (than again...why would I take a family vacation in Palmdale?) but it worked well for a short business trip.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Rick S
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Overall, I was very pleased with this hotel. It was clean, the staff was friendly, the beds were comfy, and the complimentary breakfast was delicious. The only negative thing that really caught my eye were the yellow winged chairs in the lobby. They're so dirty! I realize that it looks worse than it probably is due to the color and sheen of the fabric, but they look very shabby and really need to be replaced. Our room was a suite with two rooms. The living area had a fold away couch and the couch looked like it was 100 years old. Now, I'm sure that it isn't, but the fabric was faded and somewhat dirty which makes it look shabby. It also wasn't comfortable. The bed itself was okay, but sitting on the couch was horrible. The cushions were so thin that when you sit on the couch you basically sink in. The couch and the lobby chairs aside, it was a great place to stay and I'd probably stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Drinab
Roy P, Manager at Best Western Plus John Jay Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2017

Thank you for the review.
We do apologize for the sofa. We are in the process of replacing them in the near future.

Reviewed May 20, 2012

The hotel was very clean the room was spacious and clean, have no complants, well maybe one....there is a mirror on the back of the door in the bathroom that faces the toilet, so when you use the toilet you have to see yourself in the mirror not good, but I hung a towel over the mirror and fixed the problem.
They have continental breakfast which is good, muffins, bagels, toast, cereal, fruit and you can make your own Belgan Waffles

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business