“Terrific service” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in Palmdale
Brunswick Junction, Western Australia, Australia
“Terrific service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

Stayed three nights the staff were terrific and helped me out with 'questions, in house breakfast was delicious and rooms were clean and for me spacious, I will be back in 2014 and this will stay for alot longer.

Room Tip: Probably one facing carpark that where i was
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank jdatwhiterocks
Daniel L, General Manager at Courtyard Palmdale, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to review your experience. We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to your visit with us in 2014.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

The staff here was the best I have ever encountered. Lauren and Helen went out of their way to followup on requests - for directions to hiking trails, after hour coffee, help with printing at the business center. My colleagues stayed at another non Marriott hotel nearby. I debated switching, but usually prefer Marriotts. I'm glad I stayed here, due to the staff!!!

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank jkahunas
Daniel L, Manager at Courtyard Palmdale, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to respond. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. I will be certain to share your kind remarks with Lauren and Helen.
Rapid City
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

I was working out of Palmdale for 3 weeks. My company put me up in Courtyard Marriott and I couldn't have been more pleased. The staff was amazing and extremely helpful. Robin at the bistro was there to greet me with a smile every morning and the French Toast she made was to die for... Hermon at the front desk was very nice. Since I was on the road for 3 weeks I needed to do laundry, I had come back late to the hotel and all the laundry was full, Hermon offered to take care of my laundry and called me when everything was done. I wouldn't have had any clean clothes if she hadn't taken care of me. Thank you very much Hermon....

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Daniel L, General Manager at Courtyard Palmdale, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time share your experience with us. I know Robin and Hermon will be thrilled when we share your remarks at our next employee event. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and we are looking forward to serving you during your next visit with us.
Cleburne, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2013

I received the best in customer service from this hotel on my recent stay. This facility offers a bistro from which to order food. Helen at the front desk told me to call her to order and she would call me when my food was ready so I didn't have to wait downstairs. THEN she actually offered to bring my food to my room on the 3rd floor! Please keep in mind this facitlity doesn't traditionally offer room service, it was just her way of making my stay enjoyable. Thanks, Helen!

1 Thank Dusti W
Eastern Sierra, CA
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2013

First, let me say that the staff here is fantastic and among the friendliest that I have ever encountered. Everybody was cheerful and helpful and the property was clean and had the basics covered. I appreciated the open lobby, variety of newspapers, punctual wake-up call and the easy check out. The room was a bit dated and its layout strange but it was functional.

Breakfast at the Bistro was served quickly and with a smile but it didn't rise above anything offered at a lesser Marriott property. In fact, I expected more for a prepared meal and left a good bit on the plate. Not a value proposition - a cafe or even a Denny's offers more for less.

Now to the noise. I was located on the second floor in an odd-numbered room. It seemed like the freeway was right outside the sliding glass doors and I had a very difficult time sleeping. I have never stayed at a place where the road noise was so loud. I won't be back!

Room Tip: Avoid the odd-numbered rooms on the second floor.
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank terere2
Daniel L, General Manager at Courtyard Palmdale, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to respond and provide feedback regarding your experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us and please accept my apologies for the quality of sleep you experienced. Please contact me directly if you are traveling to the area and I will be certain that your next stay with us is an exceptional one.
Fresno, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

My family and I stayed at this hotel while visiting family for the holidays. The staff there was great, they were so helpful in giving us information about the area, places to eat and things to do. The maid did a great job with our room and even put extra towels for us without having to ask. The manager came out checked with us while we were eating breakfast to ensure we had everything we needed and that our stay was good, just above and beyond service. This will be the hotel we stay at everytime we visit the area.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Palmer78
Reno, Nevada, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2012 via mobile

Rooms are small, and need updating soon, but the rest of the property is new what you expect from Courtyard. The staff is above and beyond in helpfulness and friendliness. And the bedding is what you can expect from all marriotts- awesome

• Stayed December 2012
2 Thank Marlene O
Daniel L, General Manager at Courtyard Palmdale, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. Your comments are greatly appreciated.