“Solid for hotel restaurant ”

Fourteen at Embassy Suites Hotel
Ranked #35 of 250 Restaurants in Palmdale
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 5, 2018 via mobile

Good is pretty good for a hotel. HUGE PORTIONS...Service was good. Heather was sweet and attentive. Not much within close proximity so it's a good choice. Had wings and wedge salad. Heard from others the chicken sandwich is great. Nice choices for food from steak to fried food...i will eat here again!

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed June 23, 2017 via mobile

So the bread pudding is my favorite thing ever. But, this restaurant constantly has half the menu missing (items not available) and same with drinks. Example: One Maker's Mark please. Waiter: Okay. (Five minutes later) Waiter: Sorry we only have Maker's 46(?) or Bulleitt. Me: Bulleitt. (Five minutes Later): um, we only have Jack Daniel's or random brand. Why provide us options you do not have? So, while I enjoy the food, I am constantly disappointed when I order items and am then told they do not have them.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed September 12, 2016

Food was great but the happy hour is super good....the staff is great and very caring to your needs...

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed August 15, 2016 via mobile

The service here is fabulous. The food, while not great, was fine. I am likely overly impressed by the kindness of all who work here. Enjoyed the sweet potato fries quite a bit. Steak was a bit over cooked. Really enjoy this place though.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed March 29, 2016

We ate in this restaurant whilst staying in the hotel. My wife had some excellent tacos and I had a kobe beef burger which were both excellent. The place was a bit dark at first but the lights were turned on later in the evening

Date of visit: March 2016