“I was surprised.”

Cuisines: American
Palmdale, California
“I was surprised.”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Okay, it's a buffet style restaurant with all you can eat.... which usually equates to "stay away unless you have no taste buds and a huge stomach". But, I was surprised that they had some good food for a decent price. Yeah, it's not a 'bring your date' kind of place, but it's good. Bottom line, you probably won't feel cheated or disappointed when you leave. You'll feel stuffed like a Christmas ham, maybe....

Visited March 2013

Lancaster, California
“For all you can eat this is as good as it gets...”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Me and my family are regulars here. We love soup and salad so this is perfect for us. I like this location more than the Valencia one. It has a more open feel and seems less crowded, though it does get busy sometimes. The salad bar items are almost always fresh and there's a nice selection. The soups are usually nice, and i particularly like the clam chowder, it's the best I've had. They have some other monthly soups I've liked as well. The dessert is always nice and the coffee is great! The only thing is they don't have many meat options besides soup, which doesn't bother me but might some. The employees are always nice, and some are especially helpful in particular. I would recommend to get coupons through their e-mails, it'll save you quite a bit. Oh ya, and make sure your hungry!

• Visited July 2013
“Love the Senior Special!”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I love eating at Souplantation - especially between 2:00 and 5:00 PM Monday - Thursday when they have the senior special all you can eat including your drink for $6.99. I just wish they had at least ONE gluten free soup! I read the ingredients one day and every one has gluten in it. But if I stick with the non-pasta salad fixin's I can do well.

Visited April 2013
7 Thank Connie S
California Desert, California
“It is just OK”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

We took our 2 preteen nieces here for lunch. It was our first time going here. While the selection was fairly decent, the food was just OK. It turned out to be way more expensive then we thought and we were kind of disappointed with the quality of the food. We had coupons and the kids meals were supposed to be discounted. The total was way more when it came time to pay then we expected for 3 adults and 2 kids. When we asked why it was so expensive we got a rude explanation, like she could not be bothered to take time to explain. We were the only customers, so it wasn't like they were busy or anything...The folks working there that afternoon were not very attentive and could use some lessons in customer service. We will not be returning there again.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank jillkelly777
Santa Rosa, California
“Go hungry”
Reviewed April 19, 2012

I really like this restaurant and was very pleased with the food, the staff, and the atmosphere when I went here. The selectiono of food is great and everything is fresh. My only suggestion is to go hungry because you will get more bang for your buck if you do!

• Visited March 2012

Been to Souplantation? Share your experiences!