“They won the Cupcake Wars competition and we know why!”
Review of Nadia Cakes

Nadia Cakes
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Palmdale
Description: Cupcake shop
Description: Cupcake shop
Reviewed November 20, 2012

All of the cupcakes here are awesome. We have tried almost every flavor and have never been disappointed.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

I live way too far away from Sprinkles, and happened to stumble onto this bakery. Nadia Cakes are delicious! They don't last very long, they're so good. Their Cupcake Wars award winning cupcakes are so tasty, that my husband, who doesn't like sweets, raved about them! Ice cream cupcakes are good too, but you must eat quickly, especially on a hot day! I always go for red velvet, but their specials are all good! Prices are more affordable than Sprinkles too!

Reviewed June 17, 2012

The ice cream red velvet cakes are the very best. All the regular cup cakes are great!!

Reviewed May 24, 2012

We get something from Nadiacakes at least once a week. The menu is always different, but always good. My wife and I have our favorites, but I'm never reluctant to try something new because that's how we discover new favorites.

Reviewed April 30, 2012

Nadia Cakes is reliably a great place for a yummy small bite. They rotate the kind of cupcakes they have to offer on a daily basis so a surprise flavor is waiting to be devoured. Want a little craving satisfied? Find your way to Nadia's...and go ahead, skip dinner and just eat dessert.