Embassy Suites by Hilton Palmdale
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$179
$161
Residence Inn
$136
Best Western Plus John Jay Inn & Suites(Palmdale)(Great Value!)
$83
Courtyard Palmdale(Palmdale)
$149
$134
Courtyard
All reviewsevening receptionmade to order omeletshappy hourthe managersgreat hotelindoor poolfree breakfastplace to stayomelettehigh desertliving roomantelope valleyexcellent breakfastfresh fruitbusiness tripwould definitely stay here againwaffles
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 10, 2013

hotel personnel went out of their way to make our stay a excellent. food was really good. The price was great for what you were getting with the free breakfast and evening manager's reception. The beds were soft and comfortable and we all had a good night sleep. rooms were big and spacious with plenty of room to move around in.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Debbie J
Embassy Suites P, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Palmdale, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2013

Good Morning Debbie J,

If there is anything else I can assist with, please don't hesitate in contacting me and thank you for choosing the Embassy Suites Palmdale for your accommodations of choice and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

This is a very comfortable place to stay and has all amenities including a full service restaurant. Rooms are clean and in good condition; well maintained and updated. Full service Business Center. The place was not "too busy" to offer personalized service. The only negative is that there is nothing within walking distance such as restaurants and shops.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Good Morning Jack C

Thank you for taking the time to complete the TA survey and we appreciate the Rating you provided us and I will share them with our staff at our next monthly all employee meeting.

BTW..The best restaurant in town is within walking distance..Fourteen Restaurant and Lounge, the Winner of the Taste of Palmdale 3 of the last 4 years!!!!

Reviewed October 5, 2013

I had low expectations (no offense to Palmdale) trying to find a nice hotel in this desert area and was totally floored by the beauty, amenities and accomodations at this Embassy Suites property! I plan to stay here every time I'm in the area for work.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Allison G

Good Morning Allison G,

BTW I can say Palmdale is nothing like Scottsdale (LOL...I went to ASU).

Reviewed October 4, 2013

The wife and I loved it.A five star hotel.All the workers where very helpful and the food was great.The wife wants to stay here every time we travel know.Thanks again I'm glad theirs such a great hotel in the area that we travel to a lot.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Timothy L

Good MorningTimothy L,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the TA survey and we appreciate the 5 STAR Rating you provided us and I will share them with our staff at our next monthly all employee meeting. Also, please tell you wife thank you very much from our team

Reviewed September 30, 2013

I've stayed at a number of Embassy Suites for business. This ranks as one of the top 3 that I've stayed at, very clean, quiet and comfortable. I will stay here again when I'm in the area. Also it is close to the only Mall/Commericial district for miles so shopping/dining is conveniently located.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Nicholas M

Good Morning Nicholas M,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the TA survey and we appreciate the 5 STAR Rating you provided us and I will share them with our staff at our next monthly all employee meeting. It means alot to the staff to hear from our guests that you view our service and hotel as one of the Top 3 you have visited.