“Embassy Suites Palmdale”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Palmdale
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Palmdale
Reviewed June 30, 2013

This hotel was top notch from the time I entered the lobby to check in to the next day when I checked out. All the staff were polite and helpful and the room was perfect. The location was near a shopping mall, however, I had no need to leave the hotel. Great job to everyone at the Palmdale Embassy Suites! I will be back.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Embassy Suites P, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Palmdale, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Jackieo1999,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the TA survey and we appreciate the 5 STAR Rating you provided us and I will share them with our staff at our next monthly all employee meeting

If there is anything else I can assist with, please don't hesitate in contacting me and thank you for choosing the Embassy Suites Palmdale for your accommodations of choice and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

I have stayed here several times for buisness. This is a great hotel new hotel and addition to the area. The rooms are large and the breakfast is better than most Embassy Suites. The staff is friendly and helpful.

The only disadvantages are the parking and the ease to get the hotel. Parking almost always is full at the hotel. And even though I have stayed several times its almost impossible to get to the hotel from the highway since there is no direct route except through a shopping center.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Good Afternoon Joshua K

Thank you for taking the time to complete the TA survey and we appreciate the 4 STAR Rating you provided us and I will share them with our staff at our next monthly all employee meeting

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I have stayed in this hotel several times and I have to say the rooms are clean, quiet and comfortable. The hotel is well kept and the breakfast is excellent. The manager is responsive to any problems that may arise.

• Stayed: June 2013

Good Afternoon Philmom3,

Reviewed June 23, 2013

We spent a night here while visiting friends in Palmdale. The room was spacious and lovely. It did not have a bathtub but did have a big shower. The bed was comfortable.

The walls however are thin. I heard the conversation of my neighbors through the wall. That is really our only complaint, everything else was fabulous.

And the free breakfast is wonderful!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Annap74,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the TA survey and we appreciate the Rating you provided us and I will share them with our staff at our next monthly all employee meeting.

For future reference, if you would like a room with a bathtub, they are rooms with two Queen beds as opposed to one King Bed.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

This is a very nice establishment and the staff are extremely friendly, and helpful. Our family enjoyed the stay at the Embassy Suites, Palmdale, and will certainly stay here again should the opportunity arise.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Good Afternon Jeff P,

Thank you for taking the time to complete teh TA survey and we appreciate the 5 STAR Rating you provided us and I will share them with our staff at our next monthly all employee meeting

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Our team works at the local AF base for several months out of the year and it's nice to come back from work to a hotel that offers such great service and a friendly staff. The GM has been very gracious in working with us to handle our team needs.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Robert M,

Reviewed June 16, 2013

The staff was very friendly and the room was one of the best we have stayed in.
The breakfast was outstanding and so was the happy hour. It had a refrigerator and macrowave
and we fell asleep as soon as our heads hit the pillows.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family