Embassy Suites by Hilton Palmdale
Best Western Plus John Jay Inn & Suites(Palmdale)(Great Value!)
$89
BestWestern.com
$109
$127
$159
$143
Home2.com
Holiday Inn Palmdale(Palmdale)(Great Value!)
$86
$149
$134
Courtyard
$64
All reviewsevening receptionmade to order omeletshappy hourthe managersgreat hotelindoor poolfree breakfastplace to stayomelettehigh desertliving roomantelope valleyexcellent breakfastfresh fruitbusiness tripwould definitely stay here againwaffles
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Me and the misses was looking to keep it locale to ring in the New Years. I chose the Embassy Suites in Palmdale due to their rating on this and other sites. The has a massive yet elegant entrance lobby with front desk staff that are both friendly and professional. Maybe it was becuase it was New Years eve, but, their was no bell men to take our luggage. This I found to be very strange. The decor of the lobby and the comfortable yet small lounge was of the post mordern design with a hint of 60's mod which I love. That night they had free snacks and a complementry drink. We met some other guest who where really enjoying themshelves. One was a photographer who offer to take out picture infront of the fire place in the lounge. Our room was beautiful. The bathroom was breathtaking and the living room was well furnish and comfortable. My only complaint was that our room termastat was not working and my wife and I brought in the New Years freezing our collective butts off! Even staff members tried twice to raise the room tempreture, but neither were able to work the complicated termestat. I should have asked for another room, but we had already made ourshevles comfortable in the room we were in. Besides, we made our own heat later on that night, so it worked out for the best. All-n-all, this Embassy Suite is two steps above any hotel you will find the the Antelope Valley. Bravo to the Hilton corporation for placing this beautiful hotel in Palmdale. Far too nice for the area.

Room Tip: Our room faced the freeway, but did not hear any traffic due to the double paned windows!. Great rooms.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BENelson
Embassy Suites P, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Palmdale, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2013

Good Afternoon BENelson

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and we appreciate the 4 star rating provided us and I will share them with our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain our #1 Ranking in our Area.

I do apologize for the confusing thermostats and the issues you had with the unit. We have added instructions to our guest directory as well as continue to train our night staff to avoid these issues in the future

In regards to the Luggage assistance, we actually do not have a desiganted Bellmen on staff; however, our staff is always available to assist any guest with their luggage needs upon request.

If there is anything else I can assist with, please don't hesitate in contacting me and thank you for choosing the Embassy Suites Palmdale for your accommodations of choice and we look forward to your next visit.

Very Best,

Reviewed January 28, 2013

First time in Palmdale overnight. Searched through internet, booked and stayed in this Embassy Suite. Very pleasant experience (better than the Haytt at Valencia that I stayed 1 week before).
Of course, it will be perfect if they can improve the followings:
1) Smell in the elevator, probably from the carpet,
2) "Free" WiFi will attract more guests,
3) Some explanation next to the thermostat saying that "It will take 10 minutes to "start" the heater, please be patient"

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Embassy Suites P, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Palmdale, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

Good Afternoon SE3949.

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and we appreciate the 5 Star scores you provided us and I will share them with our staff.

In regards to your comments on the Elevator smell, we have cleaned the carpets since your stay to ensure the smells do go away. As far as Internet, unfortunately, the only guests at this time who do get complimentary are the Diamond and Gold Hilton Honor Members. I encourage you to sign up for Hilton Honors if you have not done so as it is a great program with fantastic benfits. Finally, regarding the HVAC, we have added a directional card in the Guest Directory but I do think a sign by the unit saying where that card is important toand we are working on that currently.

Very Best Regards

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Love this place, NEVER have ever had a bad experience, and the place is awesome...The only time to avoid if you dont like noise and this is not the hotels fault if there is a kids soccer tournament or soft ball,,, I would ask to be put above them ... they can get rowdy.. but the lounge, and restaurant are top notch, and the Breakfast amazing ,.

Room Tip: the handicap room 1 King NON-Smoking LOV IT
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Good Afternoon Mimers74,

Fantastic scores. Thank you for our 5 star review. I will share them with our staff.

I totally understand the comments on soccer weekends and we continue to work on new ways to keep it as quiet and calm as possible.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Amazing. I really liked everything from the free breakfast and how quickly room service arrived. Every employee I talked with was beyond helpful and it seemed went out of their way for me. Not BC they expected anything from it but just because they wanted to give impeccable customer service

• Stayed: November 2012

Misskatiecole,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and we appreciate the 5 star rating provided us and I will share them with our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain our #1 Ranking in our Area

Sincerly

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Beautiful new property with everything you could need! The managers reception allowed us to unwind before meeting family for a late dinner and the seperate bedroom allowed us to stay up late while our daughter slept undisturbed. We will only stay here on any future trips.

• Stayed: January 2013

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and we appreciate the scores you provided us and I will share them with our staff.