“Best Hotel in Palmdale”

Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Palmdale
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Best Hotel in Palmdale”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

We have been staying at this hotel since it opened several years ago for business purposes. Randy Keller does an amazing job with this hotel and staff. The breakfast and manager reception is the best in the country. The staff is friendly and extremely helpful. The rooms are exceptional.

If you stay in Palmdale, this is the place to be.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Amy G, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Palmdale, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
Chad, we are very pleased to hear that you love our hotel! Thank you for continuing to stay with us when on business in Palmdale. We work hard to provide a clean room and excellent service to each of our guests. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us so that others can know what to expect when visiting the Embassy Suites in Palmdale.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Oceanside, California
Reviewed November 30, 2012

We were in town for a wedding and so glad we found this perfect location! Very clean, new, and friendly staff greeted us upon arrival. The room was larger then expected, and was beyond our expectations. We had a wonderful hot breakfast and were sorry we missed the evening happy hour. We would definitely recommend this to others and go back again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Embassy Suites P, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Palmdale, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
SDLovin

Very kind comments and Thank you for taking the time to complete the review on our property. I will share them with our staff

Tthank you for choosing the Embassy Suites Palmdale for your accommodations of choice and we look forward to your next visit.

Houston, Texas
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I have stayed at this location numerous times over the last two years. The layout departs from the standard Embassy atrium and has a large lobby without the open ceiling which makes the rooms quieter. The lobby is large and very well set up for meeting with friends or working. The staff is very efficient and customer oriented from check-in to the Manger’s Reception. The rooms are very well maintained by the housekeeping staff. Out of the many Hilton properties I have stayed this is one of my favorites and strongly recommend this hotel when traveling in the Palmdale area.

Charlie M,

If there is anything else I can assist with, please don't hesitate in contacting me and thank you for choosing the Embassy Suites Palmdale for your accommodations of choice and we look forward to your next visit.

Have a great day and successful week

San Diego, California
Reviewed November 16, 2012

I've been staying in this hotel since it's grand opening a couple of years ago. Randy is the consummate general manager who highly engages his staff to make it the best hotel in Palmdale and also goes out of his way to get to personally interact, know and help each individual customer. The rooms are excellent, roomy, clean, and have great, modern furnishings.

The staff in general is very helpful and dedicated in what they do. Jennifer, one of the breakfast chefs, is very friendly and enthusiastic about what she does and gets to really know and conversates with the patrons.

Lastly, a long while ago, I remember calling in an order with Wyatt for to-go from my room, and he helped me decide and made recommendations what to get with my food voucher. He then later called to tell me my order was ready, so I went downstairs to pick it up and as soon as the elevator door opened, Wyatt was standing there with my order in hand and I graciously took my order from him and went back to my room.

All in all, you can expect 4 star service at this hotel. Highly recommended!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to complete the review on our property and we appreciate the great scores you provided us and I will share them with our staff...especially Jennifer and Wyatt

Have a great day and successful week and see you soon

Henderson, Nevada
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Great hotel, with great staff. I was in the hotel for a month, and really appreciated the help of everyone there. From the Maintenance guy helping me out in the business center, to the cleaning lady making sure I was happy with the job she did on the room.

Also, the fitness center was much better than any hotel I've stayed in, in ages! Treadmills, ellipticals, and not a bad assortment of dumbells. Granted, they only went up to 50 lbs. but, sometimes you have to be creative. I had a membership to a local gym, but it was always crowded, and more of a social gathering area for the locals.

The bar staff was awesome as well! Always a friendly face to greet you after a long frustrating day at work. With a great managers reception, and 2, yes 2 happy hours... Perfect!

Definitely plan on seeing me there again, on my next trip to the AV.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to complete the review on our property and we appreciate the great scores you provided us and I will share them with our staff...especially our Maintenance and Bar Teams

Have a great day and successful week

Newcastle, Australia
Reviewed November 9, 2012

I recently stayed at the Embassy Suites in Palmdale, California for a period of three weeks. The motel is well situated, and very well presented. The rooms are very spacious and there is plenty of free off street parking. The staff made me feel very welcome from the moment I arrived and would constantly discuss with me how I was enjoying my stay and whether there was any other service they could provide. The Suites provide a fully catered breakfast each morning, with dishes cooked to order and very helpful staff. There is also an evening Managers reception each day which was always well attended. I would highly recommend the Embassy Suites to anyone looking for high quality accommodations in Palmdale at a very reasonable price.

Room Tip: All rooms are suites, just varying in size. I stayed on the fifth floor three rooms down from the el...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Embassy Suites P, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Palmdale, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
Thank You Newcastle for your 5 Star Review while compleing our survey and we appreciate it.and I will share them with our staff.

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I stayed here on a recent business trip and was very surprised with the amenities and look of the hotel. It's very clean and comfortable with several dining options nearby.

The hotel staff is what will continue to bring me back here, namely Derek, from the front desk. He was nice and gave me an early check-in and saw to it that I had extra pillows in my room as I requested on my reservation. Derek even gave me several recommendations on good restaurants nearby which was great since I don't know the area well.

It was a little noisy with kids there for soccer and a jazz band playing, so be prepared for that on occasion.

Ms Fisher,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and we appreciate the great overall scores you provided us I have already share them with our staff, especially Derek. He was recognized in front of his team at our most recent all employee meeting.