“Delicious”

California Fish Grill
Order Online
Ranked #24 of 250 Restaurants in Palmdale
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The food is great! We ordered the salmon and it was cooked to perfection. The zucchini has lots of flavor too! The servings were generous and we had leftovers! I hope Fish Grille keeps their chef happy.

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed April 24, 2019

Normally we don't dine at these trendy establishments. But the Trip Advisor reviews lured us to CA Fish Grill. Thank you reviewers. This place beats other fast casual places hands down! They offer a rather large menu of different fish and shellfish at twice the . The Barramundi (sea bass) with olive oil and lemon really rocked. My calamari was OK, but I'd order the fish next time. Portions were large, food tasty, but the self service sauce bar was the best. Be sure to try their Cajun remoulade sauce. Their tartar sauce didn't impress. But you could have chopped cilantro, spicy sauces, lemon wedges. Marvelous. And they offer responsibly sourced delicacies from the sea. Oh, and their slaw was the best ever with a nice, mild dressing and red cabbage and cilantro mixed in with the green cabbage.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 31, 2019

Love to eat at this place. Fish cooked to your specifications with a choice of sauces. Served with rice, french fries and also has a choice of sides. Loved the kale slaw. Busy on Friday nights, Order at the counter and they give you a buzzer when it is ready to pck up at counter.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 30, 2019 via mobile

I had grilled rainbow trout, kale slaw and grilled zucchini. Everything tasted wonderful! My friend had the clam chowder which was mmm mmm good!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 10, 2019 via mobile

I am so grateful for having a quality place to eat like California fish Grill in Palmdale . The food is so fresh and flavorful. I love that when I tried to get the Ahi tuna I was told the quality was not up to their standards so unavailable . I have tried many menu items and was not disappointed in any of them . Up grade to the Brussel sprouts so worth it !! Good eats

Date of visit: February 2019

Been to California Fish Grill? Share your experiences!