“Great fish”

California Fish Grill
Order Online
Ranked #23 of 250 Restaurants in Palmdale
Reviewed March 31, 2019

Love to eat at this place. Fish cooked to your specifications with a choice of sauces. Served with rice, french fries and also has a choice of sides. Loved the kale slaw. Busy on Friday nights, Order at the counter and they give you a buzzer when it is ready to pck up at counter.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed March 30, 2019 via mobile

I had grilled rainbow trout, kale slaw and grilled zucchini. Everything tasted wonderful! My friend had the clam chowder which was mmm mmm good!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 10, 2019 via mobile

I am so grateful for having a quality place to eat like California fish Grill in Palmdale . The food is so fresh and flavorful. I love that when I tried to get the Ahi tuna I was told the quality was not up to their standards so unavailable . I have tried many menu items and was not disappointed in any of them . Up grade to the Brussel sprouts so worth it !! Good eats

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 29, 2019

The food is amazing! Ordered brown rice, grilled rainbow trout, and grilled zucchini (all grilled). Excellent served hot. The fruit juices and selection of "soft drinks" fantastic too.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed December 20, 2018 via mobile

We noticed a new restaurant open last week and my husband and I thought let’s check it out! A fast food type that prepares fresh fish dishes to order, what a concept! My husband ordered the Swai fish lunch plate and I order the ahi fish. We really enjoyed our meal. We spent $20 and had a healthy meal, the day before we spent $25 at McDonalds and thought “what the heck?” We will return for sure!!

Date of visit: November 2018

Been to California Fish Grill? Share your experiences!