“Pretty good”
Review of El Toreo West

El Toreo West
Ranked #14 of 214 Restaurants in Palmdale
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: It may be related to your listing in Lancaster, CA.
Description: It may be related to your listing in Lancaster, CA.
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Good food and good service. Nothing really outstanding about it. I would eat there again but would try somewhere else first. Its just OK. Nothing too good or outstanding either

There are newer reviews for El Toreo West

Reviewed October 5, 2012

food is very good, drink prices not too bad, people great...two champagne brunchs a week..We really like the place, stop in now and then one the way home from work, go for dinner once in awhile. The only thing I wish they would do is update the bathroom...they clean the best they can, but they should just fix it up and remodel it..Overall we like the place.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

I probably should have been suspicious when the vast majority of reviews I read on both tripadvisor and Yelp! complimented the margaritas, not the food. My margarita was - in fact - quite good, but the guacamole smelled annoyingly similar to urinal cakes (seriously!), and instead of the hot sizzling skillet I expect when I receive an order of fajitas, mine were a pre-mixed luke warm compost of chicken, onions, and peppers straight from the steam table, served over a sterno can, with no cheese on the side.

Reviewed April 11, 2012

We have lived here for 2 years and have seen this place around the corner from us often, finally went to try it out and the food was really yummy the margarittas are mixed really well not the watered down junk one can normally get at a resturant like this.. food took a little bit to come out and the waiter was a bit slow getting to us but the place was crazy packed so all things considered it was a good experance. they must do a bangging job with their carry out cause there was a pretty steady line of customers comming in to pick up, i would do this but i would miss out on those great drinks!!! food was verry reasonabley priced my hubby and i ate for around 50$ thats two huge meals and 4 large cocktails most places 50$ is just the bar tab! will dine again!

Reviewed November 16, 2011

Always the best quality food in taste, quantity and value. We measure other Mexican food based on this restaurant. Some come close but never surpass it. We are devoted customers

Been to El Toreo West? Share your experiences!