“Lund”

Chronic Tacos
Order Online
Ranked #57 of 250 Restaurants in Palmdale
Reviewed March 12, 2019

The rice bowls are really good. The place was clean and well staffed. The place was recommended to me by coworkers. Eat there twice.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

It was amazing! I ordered a burrito w/ 1/2 grilled shrimp and 1/2 grilled fish. My guy ordered the carnitas burrito. It was our first time here, and we were glad we did. Friendly, helpful employees, answered all our questions about their menu. Food was so good and must recommend the horchata drink and the orange flip drink, as they are so refreshing!
We'll definitely be back!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 2, 2018

The selection was very good, prices were fair,service was excellent. We could choose exactly what ingredients we wanted in each item. This was especially good because some members of our family have health issues.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

I went here while I was in California on a trip for business. It was a quick bite, and it was reasonably priced. It seemed to be on the scale of a Moes or a chipotle restaurant

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed March 7, 2018 via mobile

This is kind of like chipotle where you pick a base then can get a burrito, salad or bowl. It was really yummy and the portions were a good size. The service was a little slow especially the chronic fries, everything else came out quickly. I would go back.

Date of visit: March 2018

Been to Chronic Tacos? Share your experiences!