“Great crew, great food”

Five Guys Burgers and Fries
Order Online
Ranked #52 of 250 Restaurants in Palmdale
Reviewed October 19, 2018

Greeted by a bunch of crew members in their 20's who have excellent people skills. The food could be average, and we would go back, but the food was excellent ( burgers, fries, shake ), so definitely going back. Kevin and the rest of the crew earned our business. So hard to find young people who will even grunt at the customer. Not at Five Guys Palmdale.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

i love this place. great burgers with all the toppings you could ask for. and the cajun fries are amazing. not to mention the free peanuts

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed February 14, 2018 via mobile

A great example of constancy, top notch burger and fries, same as the ones on most of the east coast, really enjoyed it. The tea machine was A little weak but drinkable . Could use a little more floor sweeping, but they were very busy

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed November 23, 2017

I stopped here for dinner one night as I didn't want to go to a bar, and I had a burger that came in around $10, but by far it was the best burger I have ever eaten in the world!

When ordering, you could customise the burger with cheese, lettuce etc, and it's freshly made right in front of you. I enjoyed it so much that I immediately ordered another ( I was hungry), and I think at a push, I could have squeezed another in, they were so delicious.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed November 10, 2017

Five guys cook some burgers to order that's how it should be without a lot of fussi. The fries are good but they could be crispier. All in all a good place to go have burgers and fries

Date of visit: November 2017