“#1 in PalmDale Area” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Palmdale
Great Falls, Montana
“#1 in PalmDale Area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

I drove an extra hour to stay at this hotel because I love staybridge. I was treated like family by Brendan and Dannie at the front desk and Maria B made sure our clean and everything was excellent. I have to say that I didnt thin i could think any higher of the staybridge but after this visit I am even more satisfied!

Room Tip: They serve free dinner Tuesday through Thursday its wonderful!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Al G
StayBridgePalmdale, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Palmdale, responded to this review, July 4, 2014
Hi Al!

Thank you for choosing our hotel and the great review. Making an extra travel for a great experience really goes to show that I have a winning Team! As a leader, it is so great to hear that during your travels you had people stand out to make an impression and a memorable experience. I am definitely going to be sharing your comments with the entire team and we hope to see you back again soon.

Candice Loy

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Sunriver, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

This place is Amazing. The hotel staff Teana, Brendon, Culleen, Isabella and the rest are amazing. They always speak to each guest and remember your name. I have stayed with them for almost a year working and I miss the hotel when I am not there. If there is ever a concern or a need they get on it immediately.

I would highly recommend the Palmdale Staybridge to anyone.

Room Tip: All rooms are good
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Michael P
Hi Michael!

We are only amazing because we have wonderful guests like you. You guys make our jobs easy and fun! I will be sure to share the great comments you shared with entire team and hope to see you back again soon.

Pasadena, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

Our room was great and had everything we needed. A kitchenette, Large fridge, Microwave, dishwasher, sink, cabinet space and dishes. Room was clean, staff was nice. Pool was a little small but clean and nice. Breakfast was good. I would stay here again. Family loved it!

Room Tip: Corner rooms give a great view of the courtyard and pool
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
StayBridgePalmdale, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Palmdale, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
Hi Winter,

Thank your for the wonderful detailed review. It was a pleasure having you here with us and hope to see you back again soon.

Roseville, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

Stayed one quick night on our way through town. Kinda tricky to find from the street since it's hidden right behind a Holiday Inn, but once found the lobby was warm, inviting and staffed by a friendly clerk who had us on our way in 2 minutes. The room was clean and looked pretty new. Full kitchen, couch, separate bedroom and small but clean bathroom. The breakfast was pretty good...liked the regional breakfast quesadillas! There was a softball team staying there and they wiped out the breakfast items in a couple of minutes. Took a while for replacement food to arrive. The pool looked great...we wish we had gotten there earlier in the afternoon to enjoy it. I'd have absolutely no problem staying here again.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank silverstater
StayBridgePalmdale, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Palmdale, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
Thank you for staying with us recently and for the wonderful review! I am pleased to hear your overall experience was great and I will definitely make sure that we have additional staffing so that we can ensure the food gets put out on time! Your comments will be shared with the rest of our team. Hope to see you again soon and thanks again for staying with us.

San Francisco
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

Stayed here while on a very long road trip. In the car for 8 hours with my husband and 1 year old, made for a great place to relax in. We were very impressed when we walked in the room. I liked everything about what this hotel has to offer, 1 bedroom suite, with a kitchenette, laundry facility, nice ground to stretch out, we were very please. Everything was clean and of nice quality. I would only give this place 1 complaint in that we couldn't get milk for our 1 year old at their little store. The staff at the desk was friendly but had no interest in meeting our needs. We know they had milk there, kind of a silly thing to complain about but the previous place we were at offered us milk so we didn't have to go out and that's where we got the idea to ask. Also the staff appeared to have friends/ guests/ or co workers visiting them as in just hanging out at the front desk for hours. That certainly won't stop us from staying again as they were always friendly to us. One last thing, the room we stayed in had some food under the coffee table ( and on the curtains) that was not vacuumed up and I had to clean it quickly before my toddler found it.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
StayBridgePalmdale, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Palmdale, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate your feedback and we take every guest comment serious.

I am pleased that your overall stay was great and on behalf of the entire staff and me, we offer you our most humble apologizes for falling short of your expectations with service and cleanliness. Please know that I will be reviewing each item one by one and dissecting the breakdown and how we can ensure this does not happen to another guest. I value your comments and would love to discuss your stay further. Please call me, at your convenience 661-947-9300 candice@sbpalmdale.com

Sacramento, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

I gave a negative rating and review last month given the bed was too soft and staff at the desk could offer me no improvement. Just want to say, after posting my concerns on trip advisor, I received a very nice response from their management trying to make things right.

While I probably would not stay at this chain again for the noted reason. If you like softer beds I would recommend the place.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
StayBridgePalmdale, Manager at Staybridge Suites Palmdale, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Dear Remis,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We take every guest comment serious and appreciate your feedback.

On behalf of the entire staff and me, we offer you our most humble apologizes for falling short of your expectations. Please know that I have reviewed and dissecting the breakdown and how we will be correcting this matter in the future. As you and I e-mailed back and fourth just remember that we have alternate equipment to make our beds softer and harder based on requests as individual preferences vary.

I appreiciate your wonderful comments about my follow up and I truely hope that our short discussions would change your mind about our hotel and our brand.

United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

I travel a lot for business and have stayed in more mid-range hotels than I care to remember, but I have to say the Staybridge Suites Palmdale is really one of the best. The management must be doing something right, because all the the staff I interacted with were friendly and top-notch. The amenities were exactly what I needed--coffee, healthy breakfast, LAUNDRY (free!), fitness center, a place for my team to work together, and a clean, comfortable room. Everything worked, and if it didn't maintenance fixed it (they FOLLOWED UP--it's like a miracle).

The thing that puts this place over the top is the complimentary light dinner in the evening that always included salad and fruit. The food is good and the dining area pleasant, which is sooo great after a long day--especially when there is more work to do after dinner.

Highly recommended!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Pink_Azalea429
StayBridgePalmdale, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Palmdale, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
Thank you so much for the amazing review!! We know it takes time to do this and we cannot thank you enough! As a seasoned traveler I know it is hard to make a great impression and I could not be happier with my team. We are so glad that you felt at home when you are with us and you were able to enjoy all the amenities. We really hope to see you again soon. We love having you with us!

Candice Loy
Also consider these accommodations in or near Palmdale
Embassy Suites by Hilton Palmdale
Ramada Palmdale
Ramada Palmdale
#9 of 14 in Palmdale
3.0 of 5 stars 277 reviews

Been to Staybridge Suites Palmdale? Share your experiences!