Staybridge Suites Palmdale
$168
$159
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus John Jay Inn & Suites(Palmdale)(Great Value!)
$99
Holiday Inn Palmdale(Palmdale)(Great Value!)
$99
Courtyard
$80
$124
$139
All reviewslight dinnerfull kitchenseparate bedroomthe shuttle driverfree breakfast and dinnerextended businessburner stovesofa sleeperbasketball courtmaintenance personwifi is freesmall gympool and jacuzziwashers and dryersthree weeksbreakfast quesadillalaundry room
Reviewed October 14, 2013

This is a very nice hotel. The help was all friendly, always cheerful and smiling. The room was very clean and everything worked! The room had a kitchen with everything you need to make a meal. They served a free breakfast that was clean and very well organized. The food was good. During the week they have a light dinner for free too. We were there on a weekend so we didn't have that. We didn't have time to swim in the pool. I walked out and checked the water, it seemed a little cool. There were some people out there that said the water was a little chilly. They were in the hot tub. Nice place.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
StayBridgePalmdale, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Palmdale, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are so happy to see that you enjoyed our accomodations and hope to see you again soon on your next trip!

Candice Loy

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Me and my family went we had an excellent time the pool was kinda small but it was a really nice one of the best hotel breakfast I've ever had, their soap smelt nice,comfortable beds and small kitchenette that had dishes and utensils,great service clean and polite.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
StayBridgePalmdale, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Palmdale, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Thank you for your review! I will be sure to share this with the rest of the team and we hope to see you again soon! Candice Loy General Manager

Reviewed August 26, 2013

WOW, what a super week. To sum it up, the Staybridge Suites in Palmdale CA was simply Outstanding! What really made my stay great were the positive and friendly attitudes of all the employees. Everyone was very helpful and always greeted me with a smile. The room was very clean with a good bed and a shower that worked perfectly. The breakfast was a great way to start the day and the evening social, that included food and drink, was a wonderful way to finish the day. I didn’t use the pool/Jacuzzi but they looked nice. The Fitness Center was larger than normal and had free weights and bench, a weight machine along with the normal cardio equipment. The location was close to the mall and many good eating establishments, but what I really enjoyed, was the safe location that allow for a daily run on a flat 1.1 mile loop just outside the door ... it was a fantastic way to start each day. I will stay here on my next business or social trip to Palmdale CA.

Room Tip: Pick the size room you want/need as all were very quiet, even the rooms by the elevator.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
StayBridgePalmdale, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Palmdale, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I will be sure to share your comments with the entire staff! Thank you for making the Staybridge Suites Palmdale your home away from home! Candice Loy General Manager

Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

My husband came to work in Palmdale last June and I was with him. We stayed for 2 weeks.

The staff was really friendly, they made you feel like at home. Gloria was the lady working in tge breakfast area and was so nice and professional and I had to mention that her cooking was really good. One good thing I have to mention about the breakfast is that they have a really good variety of food. You dont eat the same every day.

The hotel offers some kind of dinner everyday except for weekends and fridays. They give you the menu of the month so you know what they are serving during your stay. The food was deliciuos, they also give you dessert and beer. It was awesome.

One of the best hotels.

• Stayed: June 2013
StayBridgePalmdale, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Palmdale, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. We were pleased to have you with us and part of our family. I am glad that you had a wonderful stay and had the chance to enjoy many of our amenities. A cold beer after a hot day always hits the spot.

I’ll be sure to share your comments with the rest of the team and Gloria and hope that you are able to visit us again soon!

Candice Loy

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Definately the best place I've stayed in the Palmdale area. Includes a great breakfast AND dinner! Nice and new decor, large rooms with a small kitchen and living area, friendly staff and everything you could want. Price was very reasonable. You won't be sorry you stayed here!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
StayBridgePalmdale, Manager at Staybridge Suites Palmdale, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

Thank you for such a wonderful review! We love all our guests and are thrilled when we see how much they enjoy us and the hotel. I will be sharing this with all our staff and we all hope to see you again soon! Candice Loy General Manager