“Awsome”

Staybridge Suites Palmdale
Ranked #7 of 16 Hotels in Palmdale
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Me and my family went we had an excellent time the pool was kinda small but it was a really nice one of the best hotel breakfast I've ever had, their soap smelt nice,comfortable beds and small kitchenette that had dishes and utensils,great service clean and polite.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
StayBridgePalmdale, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Palmdale, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Thank you for your review! I will be sure to share this with the rest of the team and we hope to see you again soon! Candice Loy General Manager

Reviewed August 26, 2013

WOW, what a super week. To sum it up, the Staybridge Suites in Palmdale CA was simply Outstanding! What really made my stay great were the positive and friendly attitudes of all the employees. Everyone was very helpful and always greeted me with a smile. The room was very clean with a good bed and a shower that worked perfectly. The breakfast was a great way to start the day and the evening social, that included food and drink, was a wonderful way to finish the day. I didn’t use the pool/Jacuzzi but they looked nice. The Fitness Center was larger than normal and had free weights and bench, a weight machine along with the normal cardio equipment. The location was close to the mall and many good eating establishments, but what I really enjoyed, was the safe location that allow for a daily run on a flat 1.1 mile loop just outside the door ... it was a fantastic way to start each day. I will stay here on my next business or social trip to Palmdale CA.

Room Tip: Pick the size room you want/need as all were very quiet, even the rooms by the elevator.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
StayBridgePalmdale, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Palmdale, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I will be sure to share your comments with the entire staff! Thank you for making the Staybridge Suites Palmdale your home away from home! Candice Loy General Manager

Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

My husband came to work in Palmdale last June and I was with him. We stayed for 2 weeks.

The staff was really friendly, they made you feel like at home. Gloria was the lady working in tge breakfast area and was so nice and professional and I had to mention that her cooking was really good. One good thing I have to mention about the breakfast is that they have a really good variety of food. You dont eat the same every day.

The hotel offers some kind of dinner everyday except for weekends and fridays. They give you the menu of the month so you know what they are serving during your stay. The food was deliciuos, they also give you dessert and beer. It was awesome.

One of the best hotels.

• Stayed: June 2013
StayBridgePalmdale, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Palmdale, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. We were pleased to have you with us and part of our family. I am glad that you had a wonderful stay and had the chance to enjoy many of our amenities. A cold beer after a hot day always hits the spot.

I’ll be sure to share your comments with the rest of the team and Gloria and hope that you are able to visit us again soon!

Candice Loy

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Definately the best place I've stayed in the Palmdale area. Includes a great breakfast AND dinner! Nice and new decor, large rooms with a small kitchen and living area, friendly staff and everything you could want. Price was very reasonable. You won't be sorry you stayed here!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
StayBridgePalmdale, Manager at Staybridge Suites Palmdale, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

Thank you for such a wonderful review! We love all our guests and are thrilled when we see how much they enjoy us and the hotel. I will be sharing this with all our staff and we all hope to see you again soon! Candice Loy General Manager

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Was in Palmdale 7 weeks for training and couldn't have had a better experience! Got in late was received graciously and so went my entire stay. The staff was constantly pleasant, helpful and friendly. The morning buffet was well presented, fresh and nutritious. Their evening meals (Monday thru Thursday) were always well attended and made for a welcome diversion. he rooms are well suited for both studying and relaxing. Nice, clean pool and spa, free, clean washers and dryers, plenty of parking, close to lots of shopping and the freeway.
If I ever go back to Palmdale I won't stay anywhere else!!!!!!!!!
Thank you, thank you!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
StayBridgePalmdale, Manager at Staybridge Suites Palmdale, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write this special review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and I have shared this with our team. We are so glad to have you as part of our Staybridge family and we can’t wait to see you again!

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Stayed at this property on two separate ocassions in June, 2013. The first time I arrived literally in the middle of the night (flight problems), around 3 am. The front desk clerk was as cheerful as if it was 5 pm, very friendly, got me checked-in instantly and I went to sleep immediately. The king suite was great! It appeared as if completely new, lots of space and everything you need for a longer stay. Too bad I was staying just one night. They even left a hand-signed welcome letter bearing my name in the room, since I am a PC Platinum member.

Breakfast was nice, although the breakfast area is somewhat small in number of tables and filled up quickly. The hotel was fully booked, though.

On my second stay I arrived earlier in the afternoon and decided to use the pool. I was the only person enjoying it for over an hour, It is sizeable and in a nicely landscaped backyard.

The second brekfast was not as good as the first one as I was missing fresh strawberries. :(

I only have two minor complaints - on my second arrival the A/C in my suite was not on, so I got a top-floor suite at almost 100 degrees, it took a while to bring it to "normal temperature". If you have an advance reservation passed your cancelation time I think A/C could be set on for the guest.
My second remark goes for the pool closing hours - 10 pm as posted in the room directory. There was a large group of teenage kids (I counted 9) on my second stay who were louldy playing and partying in the pool area almost until 11 pm. It was bothersome for those trying to get an early sleep. I think front desk should make sure guests adhere to the posted closing time or at least don't make so much noise later ...

Otherwise a magnificent property and great two stays! Will be back for sure!

Room Tip: Ask for a pool-view suite. The backyard in great!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
StayBridgePalmdale, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Palmdale, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Thank you for taking the time out of, I am sure a busy day to share your comments on your recent stay at the Staybridge Suites Palmdale. I was pleased to hear your overall experience was great although you experienced some inconveniences while you were with us. We appreciate your feedback so we know how to improve our guest’s experiences.

Next time you are in town I would love to meet with you and hope to have you back again soon!

Reviewed June 21, 2013

After enduring a horrible experience the night before @ another Holiday Inn property in Barstow, CA. I was very apprehensive about staying at a new HI property. My fears were dashed upon my arrival as I had requested parking for two 36' show trucks. Upon my arrival, I found plenty of parking. Then I entered the lobby and was happily greeted by the General Manager asking why we were in Palmdale. I had reserved two one bedroom suites. They were beautiful and CLEAN!
We were invited to a free stake dinner and free beer and wine. Wonderful.
The next morning they had a great breakfast (included) and we were on our way.
Thanks for a really wonderful experience.....

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
StayBridgePalmdale, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Palmdale, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Thank you for your review! We love to hear from our guests! I'm so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us! I’ll be sure to share your comments with the rest of the team and we all hope to see you again soon!

Candice Loy