Hilton Garden Inn Palmdale
$127
Best Western Plus John Jay Inn & Suites(Palmdale)(Great Value!)
$89
$143
Home2.com
$124
$64
Holiday Inn Palmdale(Palmdale)(Great Value!)
$86
Courtyard Palmdale(Palmdale)
$139
$125
Courtyard
All reviewsmovie theaterwithin walking distanceshopping mallthe antelope valley mallbreakfast was excellenthotel is locatedvery clean hotelcomfortable roomwould stay here againexcellent hotelbusiness travelmade to order breakfasta great stayfitness centerbusiness centerone night staysoccer tournament
Reviewed April 22, 2010

The hotel was very nice. I stay at Hiltons everywhere I go as long as one is in the area I am visiting. To my surprise the evening front desk staff were absolutely rude. Did not greet me nor did they acknolwledge my standing at the desk. The young man even made a rude comment to his co-worker about me getting something from the little convenient area and looking around the corner as if I were going to take it...really...He was the most untrained customer service person I have ever encountered at a HGI. Then I wrote a complaint and the Mgr said she would respond within 3 days... It is now a month later and nothing. It's sad but I will not stay nor recommend this HGI to anyone. Customer Service can make the difference in any stay.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LAWhiting
Reviewed March 22, 2010

This hotel is in a great location next to the Antelope Valley Mall. There are also several restaurants within walking distance. The rooms are very clean and nicely layed out. The pillows are a little soft for my taste.
The only problem that we had at this hotel was the bar tab. We purchased 2 cosmo martinis and 1 lemon drop martini. I was shocked to see that the lemon drop was $15 and the cosmo $9 and they even used the same vodka. I spoke with the manager the next morning and she said she would look into it. I was a little surprised the next morning when I checked out that there was no credit on my bill. I know we are only talking $6, but that isn't the point. I even pointed it out to the bartender and he said it was correct. I am not sure I have ever paid $15 for 1 martini, not even at a high end hotel.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank jnmtravelTexas
Reviewed January 25, 2010

Nice hotel overall, very comfortable bed. Free wi-fi - all good. I was taken aback, however when I realized a very average breakfast offering would cost me 13 dollars! I've had better breakfasts in Holiday Inn Express and and paid nothing! The "fitness center" is pitiful - a treadmill and another machine...I would expect a bit more of the Hilton!

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Terry K
Reviewed December 8, 2009

I enjoy all my stays in Palmdale. Proximity to BJ's is great. Clean rooms with fridges and microwave!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed October 13, 2009

The hotel is close to a number of restaurants , a large shopping mall and a cinema are all within walking distance (Even in the summer heat!). Hotel itself was clean and pretty nice, the housekeeping was good as well. There is a small gym (one treadmill, one cross trainer, each with TV screens) and a space for doing yoga/stretching etc. The pool is quite small but is nice and shady in the evenings. Hot tub also rather nice, but didn't always work.
Breakfast is good - a lot of choice of cooked breakfast, pancakes, waffles etc. cereals, toast, pastries, yoghurts. Somedays (when busy) some items ran out and you have to keep asking for them.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business