Hilton Garden Inn Palmdale
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$179
$161
Residence Inn
$136
Best Western Plus John Jay Inn & Suites(Palmdale)(Great Value!)
$83
Courtyard Palmdale(Palmdale)
$149
$134
Courtyard
All reviewsmovie theaterwithin walking distanceshopping mallthe antelope valley mallbreakfast was excellenthotel is locatedvery clean hotelcomfortable roomwould stay here againexcellent hotelbusiness travelmade to order breakfasta great stayfitness centerbusiness centerone night staysoccer tournament
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 22, 2009

Clean, quiet room with comfy bed and flat panel tv, good cook-to-order breakfast (especially if it's free), free drinks on Wednesday, and the hotel staff are extremely friendly and nice. My only complaints are the lacking exercise room (only contains a treadmill that doesn't incline and an elliptical) and the jacuzzi jets were broken.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 14, 2009

I've recently been required to travel for my work and my stay at the Hilton Garden Inn in Palmdale was one less thing to worry about for a somewhat nervous new traveler like myself. The checkin was easy and the staff was very friendly and helpful. There is a movie theater, mall, and several nice restaurants within walking distance. The room was very clean and modern feeling.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed March 18, 2009

As a Hilton Diamond member with approximately 600,000 point and having stayed at Hilton brand hotels all over the world I want to share my thought about this hotel. I live in Florida and work in Palmdale. Before the opening of the hotel I would stay at the Hampton Inn. Very soon after opening I thought I would give it a try. From the time I checked in, the attention to detail was impeccable. The room was in perfect order, the service and hospitality rank in the top 3 hotels I’ve stayed in throughout the world (Including the Rome Cavalieri). I have returned several times to the HGI and every time the hotel has proven to exceed my expectations. It is evident that the staff enjoys working for the management and is proud of the hotel name. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone in the area.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled on business
2  Thank rgurell
Reviewed December 22, 2008

Would not recommend this hotel to anyone. After being told pets were allowed with a security depost when we made our reservations, we showed up at midnight trying to check in being told "sorry no pets are allowed". They were not willing to compromise even until the next morning. Trying to track down a boarding facility as well as calling family-members during the middle of the night after a 16 hour drive, is not what I call "customer service". As if that was not bad enough, I get home and have $400 of unknown charges hit my credit card even after I have the receipt slid under my door showing a zero balance at check-out. It's been two whole weeks since my stay and I still have not been able to cure the charges. Each time I am told I need to speak to a different manager who has yet to call me back.

Stayed: December 2008, traveled with family
2  Thank calitriptraveler
Reviewed October 7, 2008

Exhausted arriving at the hotel from delayed flights, I was sure happy to complete the quick details at the front desk adn arrive at my room. It was the standard size but seemed all the larger as I flopped down on the bed. Not your normal bed mind you, but a cradle of comfort. It was a sleep number bed. Ok so I slept - through the night (which is unheard of for me when I travel) and woke up to my wake up call. After a great hot shower I had a delicious breakfast (the toaster was really interesting) and tuned into my email in the restaurant. The staff were quite nice, very helpful, and when I mentioned the ratteling a/c - they offered to change my room. You can tell that this staff is service minded and there just to make my stay comfortable. A bell-boy took up the cart adn helped me move my bags to another floor. This room gave me a view of the valley. What a concept - service and comfort. This is the hotel I'll stay in again and again.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Travelingabout1215