“It'll do if you have to stay in Palmdale”

Hilton Garden Inn Palmdale
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Palmdale
Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

Our room was sufficient. The bed was not particularly soft nor were the linens. It was very clean, however. No complimentary breakfast with AAA discount. The parking area was well lit and we felt that our car was safe. I may choose the Embassy Suites next stay, just a touch nicer. But you pay a little more for that, too

• Stayed: September 2013

Reviewed September 14, 2013

This is the first time I stay with the Hilton Garden Inn. I was suprised how clean and comfortable the place is and the staff make you feel so welcome. I defeniyrly will return to stay whenever is possible

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Excellent experience, used fitness and breakfast facilities, room was clean and service was wonderful. We were close to shopping facilities, I felt at home. I wish I could take my dog, I could but the dog stayed home with the wife.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Overall stay - Good. Room nice and clean. Breakfast - Excellent. Location excellent. It's located near a mall and several resturants. I walked to dinner most nights. And if I drove, it was always lestt than 8 miles.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

The quality of this place is second to none. Excellent breakfast, and I'm on a plant based diet, the egg-white veggie omlette was off the charts. Excellent room, with easy to use internet. Excellent location within walking of many good restaurants. Excellent service full of smiles.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

I try to stay at Hilton properties during my travels. It's always a pleasant stay. Definitely recommend this place. The customer service was excellent. When I asked for a voucher for the breakfast, they just gave me one. That was cool.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 1, 2013

We arrived late from LAX, and was greeted with a smile and friendly staff. My first time staying at the a Hilton and now I see why it's gets a 5 star rating review. It's very clean, staff attends to your needs. I even love that fact that they had tea with fresh blueberries or lemonade in a Huge jug for guess and snacks. My son loved the oatmeal cookies. Plus that all came in handy when coming back to the hotel late nights.

The breakfast was excellent you could order hot off the grill, even egg whites yum! Kids eat for free.

Love the fact that everything is walking distance from the hotel. The mall restaurants, even a movie theater. Very family driven and one stop shop!

Hilton has a pool and jacuzzi. We have a pool at home and my son was so happy to go swimming. We actually had a family gathering at the pool.

I highly recommend this Hilton hotel to everyone! You will not go wrong when staying here!
I will always go here to stay when in Palmdale.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family