New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Review of Hilton Garden Inn Palmdale

Hilton Garden Inn Palmdale
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Palmdale
Anaheim Hills, CA
“Great Value, Clean, Wonderful Staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Stayed one night while in town. Will stay again. We have stayed at several others in the same vicinity on Ranch Vista. The Garden Inn was clean, bright, cozy and the staff was exceptional. Breakfast was wonderful, cheerful chef and food servers. Our room was great, clean and fresh. We have decided only to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn while visisting in Palmdale in the future. Great restaurants near by also. The staff and cleanliness is what sold me here.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

Honors Diamond, frequent business traveler. One night stay. I stay at properties at all levels while traveling and try to take all on their own merits and levels of intended service - this is a suburban midline property, and a great one.

Terrific value and nice business stay. Rooms are clean, recently updated, and pleasant. Front desk staff were polite, friendly and helpful when I arrived in the dark and had trouble locating them behind the mall. Wifi works well, and most remarkably the room service food was fresh and tasty - and I'm a foodie (hint: chicken fajita). I know it's just an HGI, but seriously: wow. Nothing luxurious or remarkable, except that everything at this property is done perfectly. If only all other HGIs and Hamptons were even close, one would never even need to consider four star properties.

Congrats to the staff and management, and thank you. Those who may think I'm easy to please - read my other reviews.

• Stayed November 2012
Fair Oaks, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We were pleasantly surprised by this hotel room. We had a nice first story room, with a view of the pool and the desert. We we jazzed to find our room had a spacious jacuzzi. This made our business trip a romantic couples trip! We also dined at Fresco II restaurant, recommed to us by the Hilton staff. This restaurant is within walking distance of the hotel. Wonder place to dine, don't mis it if you get the opportunity.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Irvine, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

I stayed at the Hilton Garden for a one-night stay. The hotel was just fine. Everything worked and the staff were friendly. The breakfast area was largely empty when I arrived and my food arrived quickly. So, no complaints. I would stay here again.

As a first-time guest, though, I had trouble finding the property. I arrived from the South, so I didn't see it from the freeway. The trick is that it is in a mall, so not visible from West Rancho Vista Blvd./Avenue P. This isn't the hotel's fault, but a mild annoyance.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Poway, ca
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

I am a Hilton Honors Diamond member, so I stay at a lot of Hilton properties. I recently had the pleasure of staying at the Hilton Garden Inn of Palmdale. Patrick Thompson, the young man behind the reception desk, greeted me by name. What makes this rare is, I had not yet reached the counter, he remembered me from previous visits. The same thing when I checked out the following morning, Sarah Medina greeted me by name. In todays fast paced world it is really nice to know that there are employees that care about the customer. My hat is off to the Hilton leadership for setting a positive mood for this action.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Palmdale, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

This hotel has it all - the staff is very friendly and accomodating. The rooms are spacious and comfortable and clean. The breakfast was delicious. The hotel is located on a perimeter road of the Antelope Valley Mall. Close to restuarants and shopping. Less than a 2 hour drive from Los Angeles. San Gabriel Mountains surround the valley.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Quartz Hill
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

A great hotel with a super location with an outstanding staff that knows the meaning of hospitality and customer service! We had the pleasure of staying at the Hilton Garden Inn for a month as our home was being restored to normal after water damage. We found every aspect of the hotel great, including the rooms, cleanliness, friendly staff and a delicious made to order breakfast. The hotel also has a very appealing location within walking distance of the AV Mall and numerous restaurants. My two personal favorites are the Yard House with 130 brews on tap and Olive Garden. Stay at the Hilton Garden in Palmdale and you will love it!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
Also consider these accommodations in or near Palmdale
Embassy Suites by Hilton Palmdale
Ramada Palmdale
Ramada Palmdale
#9 of 14 in Palmdale
3.0 of 5 stars 289 reviews

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Palmdale? Share your experiences!