WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Hilton Garden Inn Palmdale

Hilton Garden Inn Palmdale
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Palmdale
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Amazing value and service. This is how it's done.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012

Honors Diamond, frequent business traveler. One night stay. I stay at properties at all levels while traveling and try to take all on their own merits and levels of intended service - this is a suburban midline property, and a great one.

Terrific value and nice business stay. Rooms are clean, recently updated, and pleasant. Front desk staff were polite, friendly and helpful when I arrived in the dark and had trouble locating them behind the mall. Wifi works well, and most remarkably the room service food was fresh and tasty - and I'm a foodie (hint: chicken fajita). I know it's just an HGI, but seriously: wow. Nothing luxurious or remarkable, except that everything at this property is done perfectly. If only all other HGIs and Hamptons were even close, one would never even need to consider four star properties.

Congrats to the staff and management, and thank you. Those who may think I'm easy to please - read my other reviews.

• Stayed November 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Fair Oaks, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

We were pleasantly surprised by this hotel room. We had a nice first story room, with a view of the pool and the desert. We we jazzed to find our room had a spacious jacuzzi. This made our business trip a romantic couples trip! We also dined at Fresco II restaurant, recommed to us by the Hilton staff. This restaurant is within walking distance of the hotel. Wonder place to dine, don't mis it if you get the opportunity.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Irvine, CA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2012

I stayed at the Hilton Garden for a one-night stay. The hotel was just fine. Everything worked and the staff were friendly. The breakfast area was largely empty when I arrived and my food arrived quickly. So, no complaints. I would stay here again.

As a first-time guest, though, I had trouble finding the property. I arrived from the South, so I didn't see it from the freeway. The trick is that it is in a mall, so not visible from West Rancho Vista Blvd./Avenue P. This isn't the hotel's fault, but a mild annoyance.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Poway, ca
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

I am a Hilton Honors Diamond member, so I stay at a lot of Hilton properties. I recently had the pleasure of staying at the Hilton Garden Inn of Palmdale. Patrick Thompson, the young man behind the reception desk, greeted me by name. What makes this rare is, I had not yet reached the counter, he remembered me from previous visits. The same thing when I checked out the following morning, Sarah Medina greeted me by name. In todays fast paced world it is really nice to know that there are employees that care about the customer. My hat is off to the Hilton leadership for setting a positive mood for this action.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Palmdale, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

This hotel has it all - the staff is very friendly and accomodating. The rooms are spacious and comfortable and clean. The breakfast was delicious. The hotel is located on a perimeter road of the Antelope Valley Mall. Close to restuarants and shopping. Less than a 2 hour drive from Los Angeles. San Gabriel Mountains surround the valley.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Quartz Hill
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012

A great hotel with a super location with an outstanding staff that knows the meaning of hospitality and customer service! We had the pleasure of staying at the Hilton Garden Inn for a month as our home was being restored to normal after water damage. We found every aspect of the hotel great, including the rooms, cleanliness, friendly staff and a delicious made to order breakfast. The hotel also has a very appealing location within walking distance of the AV Mall and numerous restaurants. My two personal favorites are the Yard House with 130 brews on tap and Olive Garden. Stay at the Hilton Garden in Palmdale and you will love it!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Solomons, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for two weeks in August 2012. He was working, I was without a car and so was glad that the shopping mall was within walking distance. However a lady can only shop so often!
The staff were fantastic! My favourite was TY on reception, having said that, all of the reception staff were great. In fact ALL of the staff were great.
The room was amongst the cleanest I've ever stayed in (well done housekeeping, especially on the 4th floor) and I have stayed in hotels all over the USA and Europe.
The breakfast was substantial and James (the chef) was more than happy to accomidate my British tastes.
I would definatly stay here again.....Handy for the mall.......Great staff......Clean..... An outdoor pool .....Super barmaid (who remembered our prefrences) and reasonable rates.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business