“Great hotel with an out standing staff!”

Hilton Garden Inn Palmdale
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Palmdale
Quartz Hill
“Great hotel with an out standing staff!”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

A great hotel with a super location with an outstanding staff that knows the meaning of hospitality and customer service! We had the pleasure of staying at the Hilton Garden Inn for a month as our home was being restored to normal after water damage. We found every aspect of the hotel great, including the rooms, cleanliness, friendly staff and a delicious made to order breakfast. The hotel also has a very appealing location within walking distance of the AV Mall and numerous restaurants. My two personal favorites are the Yard House with 130 brews on tap and Olive Garden. Stay at the Hilton Garden in Palmdale and you will love it!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Solomons, Maryland
Reviewed August 21, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for two weeks in August 2012. He was working, I was without a car and so was glad that the shopping mall was within walking distance. However a lady can only shop so often!
The staff were fantastic! My favourite was TY on reception, having said that, all of the reception staff were great. In fact ALL of the staff were great.
The room was amongst the cleanest I've ever stayed in (well done housekeeping, especially on the 4th floor) and I have stayed in hotels all over the USA and Europe.
The breakfast was substantial and James (the chef) was more than happy to accomidate my British tastes.
I would definatly stay here again.....Handy for the mall.......Great staff......Clean..... An outdoor pool .....Super barmaid (who remembered our prefrences) and reasonable rates.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Fresno, California, United States
Reviewed July 27, 2012

I am in the Antelope Valley for business pretty much every month. I almost aways stay here for several reasons: Great and friendly service, Comfortable rooms, located close to many restaurants. Breakfast is better than I ever get at home! An overall Very Good Value all around. I can't think of a visit that I was disappointed or even had an issue.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed July 23, 2012

This is our favorite place to stay when in Palmdale visiting family.

The rooms are clean, like can't tell someone stayed there last night clean, and the place well maintained. We've not eaten in the on-site restaurant, as we are visiting family and have meals with them. The pool and spa are also nice.

While a little pricey at around $90 per night, we find it a good value.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Arlington, Texas
Reviewed May 9, 2012 via mobile

My Reservation was for two nights. The first morning I went down to breakfast. I ordered from the counter and 20 minutes later I did not have my order. Since I needed to get to a business meeting, I cancelled my order and went to work hungry. That evening I mentioned the incident to the front desk. They took my room number and said they would talk to the manager. When I had not heard from the manager by the next morning I decided to buy breakfast elsewhere . Otherwise this property was good but I probably will not stay here again unless there are no other options. I did mention this incident on the Hilton survey I received following this stay and I have received no response.

Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Fallbrook, California
Reviewed April 16, 2012

This is my go-to hotel for business in Palmdale. I've stayed three times now and the service and amenities are always dialed in on a par with other Hilton Gardens. The advantage here is that the hotel is situated adjacent to Antelope Valley Mall and there are several good restaurant choices within easy walking distance of the hotel.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
St. Mary's City, MD
Reviewed April 9, 2012

I have stayed in this particular Hilton property on several occasions while on business in Palmdale. The location, which is next to the mall, is within walkin distance of numerous restaurants. The hotel staff is friendly, efficient, and polite. There is a small bar on sight and a small self-service food area where they sell prepared foods (frozen entrees), salads, fruit, snacks, sodas, water, wine and beer. The rooms which include a microwave and a small fridge are quite comfortable. Free wireless is available. Their exercise facility is clean, provides towels and has several tread mills and elipticals. Bring your earbuds as the each piece of equipment has it's own individual TV.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business