“From one tour guide to another: AWESOME!”
Review of P.S. Walk With Me

P.S. Walk With Me
Ranked #17 of 27 Tours in Palm Springs
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Experience the unique areas of Palm Springs from the perspective of a born-and-raised resident with a lifelong interest and passion for the historical and social legacy of this special town. These memorable walking tours include exteriors of some of Palm Springs’ most iconic homes and sites as well as the discovery of surprising celebrity connections, eclectic architectural styles and rich historical details. October-June tours are 2.5 hours long and July-September tours are 90 minutes. Custom and private tours also available.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed January 7, 2017

I've been working as a tour guide for years, so naturally I support local guides when I travel! I was recommend Jade's tours by the former director for the Historical Society so when I came back into town I reached out to Jade and booked his "The Legendary Las Palmas" tour on Saturday morning. It was a real success!
Pace was good, not too fast not too slow. Fun, very informative and eye-opening. Saw amazing architecture, heard cute anecdotes, and saw a decent amount of "celebrity homes" - without it being a Celebrity tour. Plenty of opportunity to ask questions. Jade is very nice, and the group was of decent size - and friendly!
I'd definitely want to join him on another tour next time I'm in town, and will go back to NYC and recommend him to my network of tour guides & friends.

THANKS, Jade!

"palm springs history"
"historical tour"
"inside scoop"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
"jade"
in 8 reviews
"native"
"beauty"

Reviewed November 19, 2016

We had the opportunity to experience PS Walk With Me with friends of ours. A two hour walking tour that went by surprisingly fast as our host and guide, Jade regaled us with his extensive knowledge of the homes and architecture of the Palm Springs establishment. We would highly recommend this tour for anyone wishing to know more about the history and celebrity colour of Palm Springs.

Date of experience: November 2016
1  Thank TKS1028
Reviewed October 16, 2016

Jade's walking tour was wonderful! He has fantastic depth of knowledge of the Palm Springs area. Each house opens up a different chapter of history. I would recommend everyone to take Jade's tour instead of one of the more commercial bus tours. It I go back to PS, I will book again...

Date of experience: October 2016
2  Thank Alwaystravel_99
Reviewed September 23, 2016

We booked Jade's Old Las Palmas tour and were very impressed with his loal knowledge and insights into many of the houses' history. Great to get the info from someone theat was born and raised here. The tour is just the right length and perfectly planned, with stops in shaded areas where possible.
Good mix of information on architecture and celebrity history. We woul recommend and will definitely book another tour next time. Thanks Jade!

Date of experience: September 2016