other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Terrible
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Terrible - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Corey D
“DID NOT STAY IN CONDO; OWNER CONTACTED 2 DAYS PRIOR AND SAID ROOM WAS BOOKED”
Reviewed October 14, 2016 for a stay in October 2016
people found this review helpful

I made a reservation for the Marquis Villas Resort on May 13, 2016 for a 3-day stay on October 7-10. On October 5th, the owner contacted me and said room had already been booked back in May and she did not realize until 2 days prior to my arrival. As an alternative, she put me in a filthy motel which did not have any of the amenities I paid for with the condo. My filthy room only had a bed, sink, and shower. I did not get the following as advertised in the Marquis Villas: full kitchen, dining room, fireplace, balcony, washer/dryer, safe, DVR, patio, bbq, etc. I would not recommend going thru Laurie B.

I contacted Flipkey and they said I need to contact the owner to settle the dispute and to get my refund. It is not MY responsibility to contact the owner. It is Trip Advisor and/or FlipKey.

I was in the desert for a 3-day concert and there were no other hotels, motels, or rooms available anywhere in my price range as they were all sold out. I had no choice but to accept the alternate room. When I arrived, I contacted the owner and told her of my disappointment and that I would settle the dispute upon my return. She will not answer her phone, return my phone calls or my emails. DO NOT RENT FROM THIS PERSON~!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Nothing. The owner gave away the condo to someone else.
Liked least: The owner gave away my condo to someone else
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.

Travelers are raving about these Palm Springs hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing