“Don't Go”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Sunny Dunes
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I just ate their for about the 30th time in the last couple of years and it used to be good. However, as of October 15th there is a new ownership and let me tell you the place was a cluster----. The service was horrendous, the management has no clue what they are doing, the old wait staff seems irritated and pissed off, I had to ask three times where my waiter was as I watched people who came after me their order taken, The new owners after introducing themselves when i walked in walked by me and my girl just sitting there three times and did not even look my way. The food came out cold but i was so irritated at this point I did not even bother to send it back as I wanted to leave. Note to new ownership: Wake up and get a clue on how to show hospitality instead of socializing with all of your friends at the bar and ignoring what could have been faithful dedicated customers. My prediction is you won't make it through next summer. It's like you woke up yesterday and said "Let's open a restaurant" and it showed.

3  Thank Brad K
There are newer reviews for Roscoe Grill

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Steak and martinis are a Palm Springs food classic. The Roscoe Grill is one of the best value steakhouses in Palm Springs. They have great three course specials, attentive service and a fun atmosphere.

Don't go to an overated chain or local boutique steakhouse and pay twice as much for a great Palm Springs steak than you have to. I visit PS 3 times a year or so and this is my go to steakhouse.

Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

Have only been here for happy hour. It was o k the dinners and restaurant does not get much in the way of raves. However, the bar, drinks and happy hour offerings are a pretty good value and seem to go over. Not really so good that one feels they need to return.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Had dinner with friends at Roscoe Grill on Thursday, and after living in Palm Springs, this had to be the worst meal I've eaten here. Food in Palm Springs, by rule, is not the best in the world (we came from the East Coast), but this dinner hit an all time low. I had the salmon that turned out to so dry that it felt that you were chewing on a piece of wood. There were 4 of us, and before the main course came out, the server came to our table to tell us that there was only 1 serving of mashed potatoes left and that substitutions would have to be made. No one was satisfied with their meals, and we left with the parting thought that we would never go there again! A total waste of money on our meals!

1  Thank ving
Reviewed July 27, 2013

This place was suggested to us, as it was very close to where we were staying and we were very happy we tried it. It is in a non-descript building on the south end of downtown which could make it easy to miss but it is worth looking for! Nice cozy dinning, great food and service. We went back a second time for the Szechuan Green Beans alone!