“Great sushi!!!”
Review of Wasabi - CLOSED

Wasabi
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Breda, The Netherlands
“Great sushi!!!”
Reviewed June 15, 2012 via mobile

Great sushi with perfect special rolls! The service was very friendly! Especially the rolls with eel are highly recommended!

“Wow this place is the spot to have great sushi its the best i've tryed in southern ca.”
Reviewed April 1, 2012

Came with my wife and kids and let me tell you the sushi was exellent fresh and the price was unbelievable tottally coming again!

Thousand Oaks, California
“Great sushi...”
Reviewed March 21, 2012

I read the reviews and decided to try it. Some of the best sushi I've had. And, I've had a lot of sushi. Atmosphere is average. But, all that matters is how good the food is.

Visited March 2012
Minneapolis, MN
“Only sushi place worth mentioning in Palm Springs”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Come here every year and the food is good. There are better sushi joints in the world, but remember you are in the desert here people. This last time we went, someone phoned in a 14 roll sushi order, so it took forever for us to get our sushi, but that was easily overlooked knowing what was going on since our waitress did tell us and kept coming back giving us status reports along the way. The sushi was delicious. I would say their tempura was average at best.

• Visited February 2012
2 Thank manabout2wn
Auckland
“Not much effort”
Reviewed February 6, 2012

it was one of our first nights in Palm Springs and we saw a sushi place and were excited to try it out. I have yet to find a GOOD sushi place in the Desert Cities. I ordered combo dish that comes with sushi, the sushi was old, the fish tasted average. The service was good, and they seemed pleasant enough, too bad they didn't have the food to match.