“Good Food-Service Meh?”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Encilia
Transit: Sunline 14 & 30
Description: Discover The Steakhouse, Palm Springs’ premier place to dine. Explore an *a la carte* menu featuring perfectly aged prime cuts and fresh seafood – all cooked to perfection. Enjoy the exquisite dining experience of The Steakhouse in the casually elegant indoor atmosphere or amidst incredible views on the Mediterranean inspired outdoor patio.The award-winning wine list will compliment your dining experience. Every day of the week we offer an “Early Bird” special from 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM. For just $29 you have your choice of Soup du jour or Caesar Salad and Prime Rib with Au Jus & Horseradish Sour Cream Mashed Potatoes, Vegetable or Organic Salmon with Orange Horseradish Glaze & Crispy Leeks, Mashed Potatoes, Vegetable. Add one of our Mini Desserts for only $3.00. Just follow the link in Open Table to our website to view the entire menu.
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We ate an appetizer and had a couple drinks at the bar. The lady bartender needs to brush up on her customer service skills. Really uncomfortable and uneasy while being served by her. Had a bad glass of wine and it was the same one as my husband's obviously he had a new bottle and mine was corked. I did enjoy the Tuna Stack though. Very yummy.

There are newer reviews for Steakhouse At The Spa

Reviewed March 18, 2013

My wife and I had dinner here and the food was memorable. We were on a vacation and ate at a number of restaurants. This is the only one that stays in my memory. I would go back or recommend it in a heartbeat.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

I love the selection at the Steakhouse at the Spa. Their meat can't be beat! For a private meal or a family gathering, it's a great place to dine!

1  Thank SoyAmor
Reviewed September 18, 2012

This is my third adventure at the Steakhouse At The Spa. I highly recommend checking out this restaurant. It is a little pricey but the food is very good and the steaks are done to perfection every time.

Service is always top notch. This time there was, however, one minor "ding." I do like my martini's very, very cold and I found it very difficult to get the bartender and my waiter to understand that concept.

Do not, however, let that minor imperfection stop you from having a wonderful dinner.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

The Steak was perfect and I loved the salid, The staff was curteous and very friendly.